@ Lang-Shankit Scunner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Lang-Shankit Scunner

Hello Carl, got a question to ask of ya, do you know which way the coolant flows to the heater? i got a water pump on my veg hot water and not sure which side to take the feed from, or dont it matter? not sure if it goes in at the left (looking at it from the front) and out the side with the cable on/off switch or other way round,
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Originally posted by POPEYE
    Hello Carl, got a question to ask of ya, do you know which way the coolant flows to the heater? i got a water pump on my veg hot water and not sure which side to take the feed from, or dont it matter? not sure if it goes in at the left (looking at it from the front) and out the side with the cable on/off switch or other way round,

Ian, as you look at the bulkhead from the front, right side goes into the heater, left side flows out.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Ian, as you look at the bulkhead from the front, right side goes into the heater, left side flows out.
      Your name Carl?

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
        Your name Carl?

Nope, he's gone off to think of another user name.

Besides, Ian gets a bit impatient.

Comment

haha, very funny, no my username is fine now thanks. As below my friend the supply pipe has the cabled valve for the heater in it, it is very directional, feed the wrong way and your pumps will fight eachother and the innevitable would happen.. Hope your veg system works ok pal. Your fuel gauge workin?
          Last edited by The Lang-Shankit Scunner; 26 September 2007, 21:54.
          Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

OK! Thanks Vince/Carl, Me impatient, if i'd said there's no rush, no bugga would have reply'd
            Have'nt wired the gauge yet mate, i need some bits, valves etc before i can stick oil in the tank, still mixeing it with diesil at the mo, just gathering all the info i'll need,

Comment

no probs although if what vince says ever conflicts with me, GO WITH HIM.
              Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
                no probs although if what vince says ever conflicts with me, GO WITH HIM.
                All depends on who's offering the most money

Comment

Working...
                X