• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

isn't there an astra forum you can go to
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by Ford prefect
      I'm lonely, I have a lack of people to talk to so chatting online is the next best thing to a social life. It's nice to feel welcome, after all you are quite good at making stupid comments also.
      time to draw up a comfy chair and popcorn
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
        isn't there an astra forum you can go to
        Getting a 3rd Gen V6 Petrol in a couple of weeks, powder blue, what do you think?

Comment

Getting a 3rd Gen V6 Petrol in a couple of weeks, powder blue, what do you think?
          not bad but be aware of the head gaskets are known to go on the v6 models tho

Comment

that it would be to manly for you
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

I'm lonely, I have a lack of people to talk to so chatting online is the next best thing to a social life. It's nice to feel welcome, after all you are quite good at making stupid comments also.
              have you ever wondered why your so lonely,what a waste of space.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Too manly? I don't understand that one?

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
                  have you not got anything better to do than make stupid comments all the time.what a retard.
                  at least when I do it I am selective....and sometimes even a little funny.
                  Can you all please stop talking about pasties from the Hayle emporium of pleasure I have dribbled all over my keyboard
                  By the way Rich, if you are looking for a good stop off en route....Reeves the bakers in Amesbury has a tea room, take third turn of at Countess roundabout, over the lights, turn right into the high st and they are near the bottom on the right, its only 'bout a 2 minute divert and well worth it!
                  when you get back on the 303, watch out for the camera going up the hill past the new ind est, solarum? it is tempting to put the boot down to get up the hill !!
                  Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                  Tony

Comment

have you ever wondered why your so lonely,what a waste of space.
                    Mark can i just say after eating 2 breakfast pasties i can honestly say they are bloomin lovely

Comment

not bad but be aware of the head gaskets are known to go on the v6 models tho
                      They have been done. Did you know my astra has more power.

Comment

Mark can i just say after eating 2 breakfast pasties i can honestly say they are bloomin lovely

No you can't!

Comment

are you trying to wind me up too.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

They have been done. Did you know my astra has more power.
                            then may I sugest you use all that power and depart elsewhere
                            Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                            Tony

Comment

Originally posted by fatfires
                              at least when I do it I am selective....and sometimes even a little funny.
                              Can you all please stop talking about pasties from the Hayle emporium of pleasure I have dribbled all over my keyboard
                              By the way Rich, if you are looking for a good stop off en route....Reeves the bakers in Amesbury has a tea room, take third turn of at Countess roundabout, over the lights, turn right into the high st and they are near the bottom on the right, its only 'bout a 2 minute divert and well worth it!
                              when you get back on the 303, watch out for the camera going up the hill past the new ind est, solarum? it is tempting to put the boot down to get up the hill !!
                              Cheers Tony we may just do that.I doubt if i'll be going very fast as Will won't keep up with me
                              Its a good job all these pasties will be in the back of the truck tomorrow cause after 2 i am still hungry for more.The house is smelling lovely still

Comment

are you trying to wind me up too.
                                Now would i do that Mark.At least i haven't eaten yours.Jason is 1 short but that don't matter

Comment

Working...
                                X