Gutted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gutted

Mr Woodzie has just told me my old surf went straight through the mot without even a advisory. I hate him, when he lets me ave a go in his i'm going to try and drown it.
    Working at last.......

Ouch! That's harsh!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Na he will know I'm only joking, and he wouldn't let me near any water anyway i doubt. I think it has cost the best part of a grand if not more, to get it back to good condition, looking nice and running well, it was my fault i abused it and did not look after it as well as i should have.
      Working at last.......

Comment

I meant him!
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Yes he is a git, he came into work and blurted it straight out, he said he was not going to tell me but could not resist it the git.
          Working at last.......

Comment

Originally posted by LURCH
            Yes he is a git, he came into work and blurted it straight out, he said he was not going to tell me but could not resist it the git.
            Only cos you wound me up first..........I have to get my own back somehow
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
              Only cos you wound me up first..........I have to get my own back somehow
              revenge is sweet, lol
              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

And best served when he couldn't think his day was going to get any worst

At the end of his shift
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                X