X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 80's for teenage years ........oh and Bushwhacker was on the radio
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

(I blame the fact that BP use black hoses for diesel AND petrol, whereas everyone else use green hoses for unleaded!)

In his DEFENCE i did the same to a Transit at Manchester airport A long time ago
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
        SO TRUE! FUNNY HOW IT SEEMS
        http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UYb83KM4at4
        (\__/)
        (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
          True
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
            True

....funny how it seems.....

Comment

Here you go mate http://uk.youtube.com/results?search...&search=Search
              (\__/)
              (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
                no not really andy is a numpty.
                Oh cheers then! Next time I'll let you drive THROUGH the floods!
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                  (I blame the fact that BP use black hoses for diesel AND petrol, whereas everyone else use green hoses for unleaded!)

In his DEFENCE i did the same to a Transit at Manchester airport A long time ago

Don't Sainsbuty's use yellow hoses for diesel?
                  There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                    Oh cheers then! Next time I'll let you drive THROUGH the floods!
                    next time we will come up in stein.and make sure there are no floods.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Well, I have one bit of advice for Peugeot (and probably any modern car) owners...

NEVER EVER EVER put the wrong fuel in!

Took me and a VERY helpful mate from 6pm to 9pm to drain the fuel and replace it. Even though it wasn't run with petrol in, we drained the lines and hand pumped diesel through just to be sure.

EVERYTHING on that damn thing is inaccessible, fitted with stupid clips that break when you look at them, and unbelievably hard to get apart.

Anyway, it's all done now and working fine. $$$$$$ frech cars!!!
                      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Well, I have one bit of advice for Peugeot (and probably any modern car) owners...

NEVER EVER EVER put the wrong fuel in!

Took me and a VERY helpful mate from 6pm to 9pm to drain the fuel and replace it. Even though it wasn't run with petrol in, we drained the lines and hand pumped diesel through just to be sure.

EVERYTHING on that damn thing is inaccessible, fitted with stupid clips that break when you look at them, and unbelievably hard to get apart.

Anyway, it's all done now and working fine. $$$$$$ frech cars!!!
                        numpty ere this morning.brand spanking new 07 tansit,30 quid of unleaded,and it left about an hour ago,ad there aint much hope for it!!

the ford man who came out said that it may be completely mullered ,and they put this fragile lump ian transmission in a the new lame rover!!!!
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I humbly put myself in the frame for this after putting 50 litres of unleaded in our works diesel van...

I realised as I pulled out the pump at the end of the fill, and didn't drive it so no damage done.

Thankfully, access to the tank filler pipe is easy, and the pipe is at the bottom on the tank so draining shouldn't pose a problem. Guess who's coming back into work tonight... DOH!!!!
                          easily done. its like how walkers crisps cant colour code propperly either. the ammount of times i picked up a nasty cheese and onion packet when i was younger - they really know how to ruin a kids day
                          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                          X