X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Five Tornadoes Hit UK....

....according to the BBC

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7010172.stm

Not been very windy here in Rugby- but the Nuneaton tornado was close. Any weather near you?

It's a bit windy and very very wet.

I suppose it'll all be my fault for having a gas guzzler again!!
    Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock@work
      ....according to the BBC

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7010172.stm

Not been very windy here in Rugby- but the Nuneaton tornado was close. Any weather near you?
      yep its very weathery
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

One off thoes must off came our way last night then, it took the gate off the hinges and flung it down the garden plus a couple off fence panels . Chooks are ok thoe if your all wondering.

Comment

Yup very weather today too, although its sunny and lovely now...

first proper rain since I got my surf... (see renewed enthusiam/frustration on my leaky sunroof thread )

Still the roads to my house always flood in heavyish rain, but in the surf I don;t mind, almost enjoy them.... Bring on the snow

Edit: my 100th post!
          More Lift.
          More Tyres.
          More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Karma Supra
            Yup very weather today too, although its sunny and lovely now...

first proper rain since I got my surf... (see renewed enthusiam/frustration on my leaky sunroof thread )

Still the roads to my house always flood in heavyish rain, but in the surf I don;t mind, almost enjoy them.... Bring on the snow

Edit: my 100th post!
            congrats on reaching 100 posts!!!!

no telegraph from the queen though
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

And to top it all one of the neighbours just knocked to see if i would go on the roof to put their TV aerial back towards the transmitter....After i stopped laughing i said no Then the cheeky sod asked if he could borrow them so he could do it.....I told him under no circumstances are the ladders being unlocked to be used by no one but myself...If i fall its down to me but if someone else falls on my kit guess who gets the blame and is liable.....
              Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

I got woken by the wind this morning. It sounded like an express train. All the garden furniture was flying about the garden. I fell asleep again and woke up at 09:30. The perks of shift work.
                It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                X