Got to praise Halfords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got to praise Halfords

Got the satnav out the box for the 4th time this year and when i turned it on nothing would happen.pressed the reset done all the updates for it and still nothing.Took it back to Halfords and the guy just said no worries i'll exchange it for you.I had the TomTom One originally and now i have got the latest version TomTom One 3rd Edition with all the latest maps etc on it.So i think Halfords deserve a thumbs up for that...
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

I take it that it was under warrenty?
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
      I take it that it was under warrenty?
      yep it was but they never asked if i had done anything to it or whatever but just exchanged it.I was surprised they did exchange it so easy
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

There may have been a few issues that they were aware of
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

nokia chargers are the favourite for tomtom returns, you'd think they would've learnt to put a different power socket on.
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

it's just a standard mini USB... they can't be responsible for daft punters!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

they have changed it then, it used to be the same as the round nokia chargers only a different voltage.
              =========
              =SOLD UP!=
              =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
                they have changed it then, it used to be the same as the round nokia chargers only a different voltage.
                hehehe... my nokia has the mini USB too!!... maybe they're in cahoots with the connector people?!
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                  hehehe... my nokia has the mini USB too!!... maybe they're in cahoots with the connector people?!

I think they're both in Japan, you're thinking of the American motor industry, they're in cahoots, ( somewhere in texas)
                  Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Working...
                  X