No announcement yet.

got the smurf muddy today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not wanting to pour cold water on your fun mate, but make sure you can legally use where you went. If you can I'd love to join you, but if its a grey area, watch out.

There's a lot of green lanes under threat at the moment in the Worcester area due to land owners fighting access rights (take a look at the Worcester GLASS website) and Matt, the local rep, has asked people to reduce the useage whilst the access rights are being discussed on the basis that if we aren't that visible, the councils will tend to grant access as they dont see a problem. If the lanes are being thrashed every day, they're more likely to close them. I digress...

Just check you can legally use the areas you go to as the implications of getting caught on prohibited lanes or areas are dire. They can confiscate your truck, fine you, and it puts 4x4 enthusiasts in a bad light with councils and josephine public.

If the place is legal, I'll catch you there next time!
    Last edited by Apache; 23 September 2007, 21:04.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

OK ill try and look into it,
      i hope its ok there as i dont want to $$$$ anyone off , and its such a great place to drive round too
      PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
      X