Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeomans Toyota (Worthing)

Hey all,

I felt I should say a few words about the excellent service I got when I visited yeomans toyota, I needed the black plastic end cap to sit on the temperature selector lever in cab, so i took a leisurely cruise down to the dealers.

I went in told them what i needed at about 11am yesterday, and by half nine this morning I had a phone call to say the part was in stock for me, a 20 min drive and £3.21 later I was the proud new owner of a replacement cap for the lever.

Nothing particularly out of the ordinary other than it is probably the best service I have recieved from any parts supplier, ever. and although it was probably £2 over the odds, for service like that I dont mind paying a little over the odds

Happy surfing

Adam

Originally posted by adm_sx
    Hey all,

I felt I should say a few words about the excellent service I got when I visited yeomans toyota, I needed the black plastic end cap to sit on the temperature selector lever in cab, so i took a leisurely cruise down to the dealers.

I went in told them what i needed at about 11am yesterday, and by half nine this morning I had a phone call to say the part was in stock for me, a 20 min drive and £3.21 later I was the proud new owner of a replacement cap for the lever.

Nothing particularly out of the ordinary other than it is probably the best service I have received from any parts supplier, ever. and although it was probably £2 over the odds, for service like that I don't mind paying a little over the odds

Happy surfing

Adam

I have to say, Toyota are generally excellent at their parts supply. I get mine from Kidlington Toyota and although my mate is the parts Doctor there, their service is top notch. If you order 1st thing in the morning it's usually there the next morning. You are right, the parts are well over priced (I'm £3,000 out of pocket in 2 years). I ordered some rubber nipples that go over the brake bleed screw on the calipers. £1.02 EACH +VAT.....

I even got a free Toyota baseball cap last week from their parts manager for being such a loyal REGULAR customer.

Comment

well I hope im not a too regular customer Just the odd little part and i'll be happy.

glad to have a good parts supplier in the locality, and good to know they treat "imports" no differently to their motors.

Adam

Comment

Originally posted by adm_sx
        well I hope im not a too regular customer Just the odd little part and i'll be happy.

glad to have a good parts supplier in the locality, and good to know they treat "imports" no differently to their motors.

Adam

Some dealers fob you off as they can't be ar*ed to look through the computer. But give your full model and vin number to the parts guy and he can get anything for your truck, even the decals that go on the outside of the truck!!

Comment

Thanks for that

Comment

Working...
          X