Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• look what happened

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/5660400

tis the first time,so bear with me,this is a (very) small trial and is what happens when tonyn,surfenstein,woodzie and bushwacker,are let loose with a surf
    Non intercooled nothing.

First time for what buddy? postin pics? I can see them when i press the link but do you want them to appear in the thread aswell?
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

looks good, now go and test it out on the leatherhead day out lol
      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
        First time for what buddy? postin pics? I can see them when i press the link but do you want them to appear in the thread aswell?
        have not quite figured that one yet,it says the pic is to big!!
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
          I joined photobucket.com cos that has an image code under your pic when you upload it and you can just copy and paste the code, when you submit the post it comes up as the picture aswell.

That looks nice btw, although dinny ken what it looked like before.

Does your working day consist of online at the surf forum? Your always online, mind you i have to be aswell to see that, so therefore i must be too, and my working day must likewise be of similar consistancy. Together we can take over the world!!!! (maybe not eh?)
          Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Ahem, allow me.......

Comment

SHOW OFF!
              Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

I joined photobucket.com cos that has an image code under your pic when you upload it and you can just copy and paste the code, when you submit the post it comes up as the picture aswell.

That looks nice btw, although dinny ken what it looked like before.

Does your working day consist of online at the surf forum? Your always online, mind you i have to be aswell to see that, so therefore i must be too, and my working day must likewise be of similar consistancy. Together we can take over the world!!!! (maybe not eh?)
                You're not the only two who sit on the forum when they should be working, good job I'm the only surfer at work.
                Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
                  You're not the only two who sit on the forum when they should be working, good job I'm the only surfer at work.
                  Thing is im self employed, who am i kiddin?
                  Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Thing is im self employed, who am i kiddin?
                    ahhhh,

i have been here since 4 am,so this is nearly dinnertime. i ahave days of nothing to do then all of a sudden,there's poo every where.so i surf the forum,whilst i can

have to go out shortly and will be offline(boo hoo) till this evening(sob sob)

(am self employed as well,so my boss is...........ME)
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

ahhhh,

i have been here since 4 am,so this is nearly dinnertime. i ahave days of nothing to do then all of a sudden,there's poo every where.so i surf the forum,whilst i can

have to go out shortly and will be offline(boo hoo) till this evening(sob sob)

(am self employed as well,so my boss is...........ME)
                      You cant beat a boss like that! I will never work for someone ever!!!.... EVER i tell you!!! You cant make me!

I have taken the day to change the diff oil on ma truck, and the transfer, and the add, whats the bet ill end up covered in diff oil and be without sex for another month while the wife banishes me to the other room where i get whipped and burned in a fiery tempest of her displeasure.

Well at least the spare bed again.
                      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

before pic

hopefully i have done it right,this is what it looked like before(and cheers vince!!!!)
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

hopefully i have done it right,this is what it looked like before(and cheers vince!!!!)
                          Hang on while i get my magnifying glass , I take it it was fairly stock before? Wont have any clearance issues now though
                          Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Hang on while i get my magnifying glass , I take it it was fairly stock before? Wont have any clearance issues now though
                            did manage to drive over several ton bags of aggregate yesterday without any bother,

i was well chuffed i tell thee!!!!
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

did manage to drive over several ton bags of aggregate yesterday without any bother,

i was well chuffed i tell thee!!!!
                              Cool, Ive benn trying to modify mine so i can run over my cat, he's been too fast as yet.

One day I will get him! (for the animal lovers out there, IM JOKIN!)
                              Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Working...
                              X