reliable garages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by surfenstein
    hehehehehehehe.what it or we will get banned.
    Do you mean Watch????????

You drinking shirleys breezers again
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
      Do you mean Watch????????
      what time is it.?hehehe
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by mick p
        Hi Tony, Whats your nearest train station? Or, if the work can be done in a day, what are some of the delights of Stokie?
        Hi Mick, I thought about leaving the truck with Tony N for the day when he serviced my truck. The best thing I ever did was stay and watch all day, learned lots about my truck and don't think he minds my shadow and constant questions!!

Would not let anyone else near my truck now!!

Dean
        "Master you anger, before anger is your master!!"

Comment

If you're very lucky he leaves you a present too.

TONY I HAVE YOUR KITE. DO YOU WANT IT BACK??

Comment

Originally posted by mick p
            Thanks Dirty,I use a mechanic who has moved near Barnet. Although he has been fine in the past, he freaked me out with an estimate for a new cambelt and full service. I might try yours in the interim. Mines problem is, if the reg dont show up on he's computer, he dont know what bits to get. And because its an import,it wont. Same trouble getting ins.
            well I provide my own parts for the rare occasion that I dont do it myself but you can always tell him to buy from Roughtrax or Milners etc.
            Tim
            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by Dean K
              Hi Mick, I thought about leaving the truck with Tony N for the day when he serviced my truck. The best thing I ever did was stay and watch all day, learned lots about my truck and don't think he minds my shadow and constant questions!!

Would not let anyone else near my truck now!!

Dean
              yeah we all go there and watch him then never go back! lol
              Dont you get fed up with us Tony??? I know the dogs dont especially when they get to sleep in our trucks too.
              Tim
              Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Tony n's it is then. I like an easy going garage where I can watch whats going on and ask stupid questions while they are working on my motor.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                  Or flick oil in his eye and leave the drain bowl where he can step in it
                  Or knocking the ATF filling can over (hanging from the rafters), splattering ATF over everything...

Comment

Working...
                  X