Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad day

Hi all,

I am having a hard time today coming to terms with the death of a dear friend. He died last night after taking ill yesterday morning. Although he was in his 70's he had a very young outlook and a fantastic sense of humour. He was a farmer all his life and was like a dad to me, always ready to talk about how the farm was going and my latest plans. I will really miss him and will feel very lost without him for a long time. I am holding onto the thought that he has met up with his old collie dog and they are up there somewhere walking the fields together like they always did.

Jacqueline

Chin up Jax,

He's not gone, he will ALWAYS be in your thoughts.

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Sorry to hear of your loss Jax, it seems to have been very sudden, sometimes a mercyful thing for the person who dies, but always worse for those left behind, go out and have a wake for him to celibrate his life and your frienship.

Best wishes,

Robert
      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Jax - it's a great testement to someone that they are remembered, and that you can share this with us all on here. He sounds like a wonderful person who will always be remembered by those who knew him and loved him.

With the fond memories you have, he will be with you always....
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Sorry for your loss Jax, puts things in prospective dose'nt it! make you wonder why you worry about the useual stuff, raise a glass to him

regards
          ian
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Thanks for your words of support guys. I feel a lot better today.

Jacqueline

Comment

Working...
            X