Please help me empty my boot!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
    Oh.......my.......god, you are soooooo gonna die!
    i do have a tendancy to put ones foot in it dont i.but shirley does have a really good sense of humour.she needs one living with me.no doubt she wil reply later.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
      i do have a tendancy to put ones foot in it dont i.but shirley does have a really good sense of humour.she needs one living with me.no doubt she wil reply later.

I suppose it's payback for eating your pasty!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        I suppose it's payback for eating your pasty!
        oh no not the pasty i had forgotten all about that.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

im sure once she is finished with you mate,you will still be able to communicate with eye blinks!!
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

side steps

I will have the side steps if still available.

I am a virgin to this site and have just got a 4 runner. Trust these will fit.

Can you email me direct to let me know what you want for them and your contact details and picture if possible and I will sort out postage or see if I can get collected.

thanks

Comment

I've got a nice ford mondeo to swap for a 3rd gen, must be in perfect condition and be fully guaranteed for any damage that may happen when i break it.
              Working at last.......

Comment

you guys could of started something here,why dont we have a swap shop thread,im sure theres plenty of surfers out there with bits and pieces they are willing to swap,for something usefull.,i have a low mileage,1st gen owning mrs any one wanna swap her for something more usefull.!!!!
                shame she cant cook [so you told me ]as i have a busted tow rope + and a half used candle
                ps its only the top half of the candle been used
                Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

what could I swap squeaky for? If I put in half of tank of petrol it's gotta be worth something lol
                  Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
                    what could I swap squeaky for? If I put in half of tank of petrol it's gotta be worth something lol
                    ive got a half eaten sausage roll,wanna swop???
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

ive got a half eaten sausage roll,wanna swop???
                      you are the highest bidder at the moment. Will be over about half 5(ish) to collect CB by the way
                      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Wheels

Originally posted by Chillitt
                        I'm only watching the thread like a hawk incase someone wants my wheels..
                        Hi Chillitt, I am in Coventry and was thinking of getting a spare set of wheels for using offroad,if they're still available I would be very interested.If you could let me know where you are, perhaps I could come take a look at them?
                        My other car is a Red Hot Mini !!!

Comment

i have also got the big silencer box for a kzn130. Its nearly a year old and still in pretty good nick
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
                            yeah about half a tank of petrol
                            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by hilly64
                              I will have the side steps if still available.

I am a virgin to this site and have just got a 4 runner. Trust these will fit.

Can you email me direct to let me know what you want for them and your contact details and picture if possible and I will sort out postage or see if I can get collected.

thanks
                              hi mate,
                              did send you a private message,if you have not seen it or cant access it,
                              the steps are FREE FREE FREE( did i mention that they are free,anyhows i am going past your way (northampton i believe) in a month. if you dont want to wait that long, i can send them (somehow) but postage will be about four hundred first class stamps, and they may not fit through your letterbox

if you want them sooner, just send me a pm and we will sort something out,(and if i dont see the thread my personal assistant,ud trev will throw something at me to wake me up and deal with it)

cheers

the poomeister
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I have sitting in my garage a grey 3gen boot carpet in good condition the one with the rear seat backs included! some amber indicators 2 sets of front and one set of side repeaters. WRX intercooler if anyone is interested, some snow chains that dont fit 33" MT's!!! and a rear ARB inc all drop brackets.

Comment

Working...
                                X