For the bikers out there.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/...ds/5257374.stm

my uncle was parked up having his luch in a lorry, when a vicar crashed into the back of him with 2 exchange students... all got killed!...

my uncle's not been back to work and has just had a heart attack... a year later!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

OK so bikers are the minority so easy pickings even if they do only kill themselfs by playing fast.

NOW HERE'S THE REAL DEAL!

4X4's kill more innocents (IE 3rd party) than any other vehicle.

Yup the world used to hate bikers, not any more, the 4X4 is the new Kawasaki so wake up nancy boys and stop posting "we own the road" threads.

Self inflicted wounds imposed by 4X4 forum members posting hate threads costs me more on road tax!

Comment

Originally posted by scotty

he once told me that if they attend a train fatality, they always find the persons shoes about 50 yards away from the body as they just pop off on inpact.
        what?

knocks your socks off?
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

aye apparentlly

the body contract when you get hit.

it doesnt matter if you have trainers on, or knee high doc martain boots laced right up,, they still come off.

cheers scotty

this is a right cheery subject init

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs
            Amazing how a few stupid idiotic t@ats make people turn against um all. Some of the things I see people do in cars leaves a lot to be desired.
            You misunderstand - the reminder was not the fact that an idiot got himself killed.

It was the fact that the human body is quite fragile in terms of being smacked into hard objects. My last bike got written off when a tw@t pulled out in front of me and I T-boned him. I was lucky and got thrown over the roof, rolled and walked away from it with a few bruises.
            I figured I had used up all the luck I was entitled to as far as bikes arwe concerned, and I want to see my kids grow up. I haven't even sat on a bike since.

If folk want to ride bikes, then that's fine by me, and a fair few of my friends still ride, but it's not for me any more, thanks.
            Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainBeaky
              You misunderstand - the reminder was not the fact that an idiot got himself killed.

It was the fact that the human body is quite fragile in terms of being smacked into hard objects. My last bike got written off when a tw@t pulled out in front of me and I T-boned him. I was lucky and got thrown over the roof, rolled and walked away from it with a few bruises.
              I figured I had used up all the luck I was entitled to as far as bikes arwe concerned, and I want to see my kids grow up. I haven't even sat on a bike since.

If folk want to ride bikes, then that's fine by me, and a fair few of my friends still ride, but it's not for me any more, thanks.

Oooooo no mate, it wasn't directed at you - it was a general statement.

I fully understand what ya mean.

How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs
                Oooooo no mate, it wasn't directed at you - it was a general statement.

I fully understand what ya mean.

No worries - wasn't intending to be snappy...
                Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainBeaky
                  No worries - wasn't intending to be snappy...
                  Well ya was...............naaaa don't worry
                  How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Working...
                  X