For the bikers out there.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the bikers out there.

WARNING, THIS LINK CONTAINS IMAGES THAT SOME PEOPLE MAY FIND DISTURBING!!!!!!

Not just for bikers. But this is a bit of a wake up call for anyone who uses the road as a track.

http://www.sport-touring.net/forums/...c,14778.0.html

I feel sorry for the innocent people that get hurt/killed because of those w*nkers that have to ride everywhere fast.
    If they want to use the roads, especially narrow country roads as race tracks, they they deserve all they get. They are the main cause of high insurance premiums too.

Comment

Who nicked his SHOES!
      Ive lost 3 mates with MOTORBIKES. I used to ride MOTORCROSS BIKES as it was far safer.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        I feel sorry for the innocent people that get hurt/killed because of those w*nkers that have to ride everywhere fast.
        If they want to use the roads, especially narrow country roads as race tracks, they they deserve all they get. They are the main cause of high insurance premiums too.
        Here here!!!

I love bikes, and performance bikes even more - but where I live - most of the bikers see how fast they can get through the village - overtaking on solid white lines, across a junction, approaching another, and a blind bend.....t0553rs.....
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Theres a time & a place So why do they risk their lives
          We might as well play RUSSIAN ROULETTE
          (\__/)
          (")_(")

Comment

Ouch
            Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

In cases like that one though. Its the driver of the lorry i feel for. He said it felt like another lorry had driven into the back of him. Thats how hard the biker hit. When he looked, theres a body there. And it was not the lorry drivers fault.
              It is a shame, as bikers that do ride like that in the wrong places at the wrong time give the rest a bad name.
              And like others, i i have lost many friend through bike accidents. In some ways im not looking forward to getting another bike. But i just cant go on without one anymore. im getting withdrawel symptoms.

Comment

Originally posted by clayton8798
                In cases like that one though. Its the driver of the lorry i feel for. He said it felt like another lorry had driven into the back of him. Thats how hard the biker hit. When he looked, theres a body there. And it was not the lorry drivers fault.
                It is a shame, as bikers that do ride like that in the wrong places at the wrong time give the rest a bad name.
                And like others, i i have lost many friend through bike accidents. In some ways im not looking forward to getting another bike. But i just cant go on without one anymore. im getting withdrawel symptoms.
                BUY a GUN instead you get the same result at the end of the day.
                Its just too DANGEROUS these days
                (\__/)
                (")_(")

Comment

mate of mine is a copper,

the guys shoes will have come off in the impact, its called degloving.

he once told me that if they attend a train fatality, they always find the persons shoes about 50 yards away from the body as they just pop off on inpact.

cheers scotty

Comment

least he ah some back protection just incase
                    if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

Bugger me thats just done my head in , how awfull, thought you were joking when i went on it. What an idiot to think he could go that fast and get away with it.

Comment

Ouch, ouch, and thrice ouch. Darwinian selection strikes again...

Just reminded me why I don't have a bike anymore
                        Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainBeaky
                          Ouch, ouch, and thrice ouch. Darwinian selection strikes again...

Just reminded me why I don't have a bike anymore
                          Amazing how a few stupid idiotic t@ats make people turn against um all. Some of the things I see people do in cars leaves alot to be desired.
                          How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs
                            Amazing how a few stupid idiotic t@ats make people turn against um all. Some of the things I see people do in cars leaves alot to be desired.
                            yeah!! Especially women who drive surfs!! whoooa all over the place!

But seriously, The worse thing is all the other people affected by losing/seeing that all unfold.

Saw a video i think dieselboy posted a while back, of a BMW racing another on a public street, they lost control an span out into a lorry or something. the pictures an video were horrible. Seeing your mates get killed right in front of you. BAD!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                              yeah!! Especially women who drive surfs!! whoooa all over the place!

But seriously, The worse thing is all the other people affected by losing/seeing that all unfold.

Saw a video i think dieselboy posted a while back, of a BMW racing another on a public street, they lost control an span out into a lorry or something. the pictures an video were horrible. Seeing your mates get killed right in front of you. BAD!

Ha ha ha cheers for that.

I think BOYracer is the word
                              How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Working...
                              X