Don't Vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Vote

for the Lib Dems as they want to make road tax for heavy polluting vehicles £2000.00 per year. My question is this, if i am using a minimum of 50% veg oil, why should i have to pay the higher rate, if it ever happens. Also it would appear that more councils will charge more for our cars for residence parking. When i asked Richmond council why i would have to pay the top rate, i was told, "How would the council know when you are using veg oil and not 100% diesel". At the time i should have replied that, thats the same with all LPG vehicles.
    Its enough to make you want to leave the country.
    Philip
    Still Searching,
    Dick Whittington

they not interested if your running 50% 100% veg or 50% 100% deisel
    they think you got BIG car you pay BIG Money bally knobs
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Im not going to be voting for them after the pi$$ poor way there MP here handled the attempted robbery at chandlers ford!

Unless they give me a permit for free road tax!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
        Im not going to be voting for them after the pi$$ poor way there MP here handled the attempted robbery at chandlers ford!

Unless they give me a permit for free road tax!
        and unlimited veg oil
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

More chance of the 'Monster Raving Loony Party' getting in than the Lib Dumbs!
          'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Who ya gonna vote for? they're all gonna screw us one way or another, we are 4x4 drivers, the cause of all the worlds problems, and some of us smoke and drink, so we all screwed!
            Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Im gunna vote for Pops! he has the right idea with the unlimited veg oil

Comment

Never have voted for em, their a bit like spare pricks at a wedding, not needed,
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

i vote green peace.
                  they done well camping on the boat when it sunk,. they got loads of dosh for it. they probably cant run a country though
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                  X