yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you replace your Surf with???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MudSurfer
    I used to have one of those, and sold it - what a dumb move that was, wish I'd kept it now.......
    Has to be the early one of the last GT4. One of the original few hundred big spoiler WRX types. Pref in lemon yellow with gunmetal 3 spokes... Mmmmmm

Still rather have an Integrale though
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
      Has to be the early one of the last GT4. One of the original few hundred big spoiler WRX types. Pref in lemon yellow with gunmetal 3 spokes... Mmmmmm

Still rather have an Integrale though

Still with the Toyota theme.......................SU PRA!!!!!!!!!!!
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

I'll get something quiet and unassuming like a Tatra T-816

Oh, and Santa, can you please park it on Ken Livingstone's foot
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
          I'll get something quiet and unassuming like a Tatra T-816

Oh, and Santa, can you please park it on Ken Livingstone's foot
          If we are allowed to go nuts, then this is what I want......Audi RS6 Plus
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Too new.

Impressive like a 4GHz dual core PC is 'impressive' but hardly starts the heart beating faster. Soulless. Like an Impreza. Blistering performance, but done 'by the book' with no style.

Now an Integrale... or a Montecarlo S3...

The Italians have style. They go fast in an entertaining way. Toyota do it well, but hey, M&S make edible food. I'd still rather have a pile of steamed crab claws at a cool restaurant on Daytona Beach. Know what I mean?
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

At the moment I really fancy a Vauxhall Monaro. There's one for sale at the Vauxhall dealer just down the road and I'm getting seriously tempted to go for a test drive...
              Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

ok so it doesn't look impressive or even nice or anything but like a 1980's butt ugly box on wheels 4x4. It could even be the larger predecessor to the lada niva cossack in terms of looks (ok so maybe that's taking it too far). but... money no object this has to be in the running

it's the new G-Wagen, Mercedes-Benz G55 AMG. Sheer mind blistering specs, and as practical as a surf (almost).

5.5l supercharged v8 24v handbuilt engine
                493 bhp, 516 lb-ft torque
                0-60 in 5.4 seconds
                locking front rear & centre diffs
                =========
                =SOLD UP!=
                =========

Comment

no way! Just cos hamster tried one out in a quarry a few years ago!

Anyway, there's a newer G class, not sure if it replacing the older one though...

Land Cruiser 80 or 100 all the way for me. Having said that I'd like a new Civic as a run around too...
                  hmm. I'd like to be adventurous but I don't like cars that are common or too flash. 'cept for the new civic, which isn't that common just yet.

Comment

http://www.mbusa.com/models/main.do?modelCode=G55 still going strong just not a uk model, wanna watch the video and listen to the sound clip but everyone else is asleep, don't think they'd appreciate waking up to a v8 in the next room
                    =========
                    =SOLD UP!=
                    =========

Comment

• A basic Landcruiser 105 Series would be nice.
                      I Love Wales

Comment

Working...
                      X