attempted armed robbery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attempted armed robbery

In Chandlers Ford (2 mins away from us) a couple of days ago, there was an attepmted armed robbery on an armoured vehicle, some how the police had a tip off about this and were waiting for them, there were 4 of them and i believe that 2 were shot dead, 1 was badly injured and 1 got away.

What were they thinking, surely they didn't think that they could get away with it, maybe now with the fact that some have been shot, others will think twice about doing something so stupid, if the police hadn't been tipped off then so many innocent people could have been caught up in it too!

We just moved to get away from a bad area where people had been stabbed, there were drug problems, property damage and generally alot of nastiness, how can you teach your children that violence is wrong and stealing is bad when there are so many things that go on that are contradicting it!
    GO TEAM SLEDGE

Unbelievable - nowhere seems to be safe these days - and some folk seem to thing they can do stuff with no consequence, it just doesn't work that way....
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by Dori
      In Chandlers Ford (2 mins away from us) a couple of days ago, there was an attepmted armed robbery on an armoured vehicle, some how the police had a tip off about this and were waiting for them, there were 4 of them and i believe that 2 were shot dead, 1 was badly injured and 1 got away.

What were they thinking, surely they didn't think that they could get away with it, maybe now with the fact that some have been shot, others will think twice about doing something so stupid, if the police hadn't been tipped off then so many innocent people could have been caught up in it too!

We just moved to get away from a bad area where people had been stabbed, there were drug problems, property damage and generally alot of nastiness, how can you teach your children that violence is wrong and stealing is bad when there are so many things that go on that are contradicting it!
      blimey - that caught me out, i had to read that twice, first time i read it as "i was badly injured and i got away
      Bunkle
      Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

My auntie works next to the HSBC that was involved with the attempted robbery,

apparently our f**kin no good MP is doubting that the police should have shot the robbers,

one of them runs up to the securicor van while a car pulls up and 2 more men get out, They then put a gun to the drivers head, Police arrive seconds later and ask the man to drop the weapon, He refuses and then BAM the police do there job and shoot the Robber!

And now these god damned MP's are saying its wrong to kill someone holding someone hostage whilst attempting to rob a bank!!

WTF?? I think our MP needs to be kicked the hell out! Damned spineless t**t

Comment

Cracking good job there I reckon - well done the boys in blue !

Interestingly enough it was reported as being the Metropolitan Police and they've arrested a guy in London for being involved ........

Sounds like they got a whisper it was going down and got them bang to rights !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob

Cracking good job there I reckon - well done the boys in blue !

Interestingly enough it was reported as being the Metropolitan Police and they've arrested a guy in London for being involved ........

Sounds like they got a whisper it was going down and got them bang to rights !

100% with you on that!

It was something from london, had been planned for a while i think... the police were practically waiting for them!

Comment

i also heard that it was the met police, why on earth target chandlers ford? those armoured vans carry money all over the country (i expect in london too funnily enough!) chandlers ford isn't a big place, it's not the richest area in the country or anything!

as for shooting them when they put the gun to the drivers head, good for the met police, an innocent man was saved and it stopped any robber/ hostage situation that could have gone on for some time and put other innocent peoples lives in danger (including the police!)
              that's two less bad people on this earth, i'm not critisizing them for doing that! but, if the police did not react as they did, and the driver was killed, would they not be told then that they didn't do their jobs properly too?

However, there are families out there who have lost a son/ dad/ brother/ nephew/ uncle, for which it is not their fault, i feel sorry for them!
              GO TEAM SLEDGE

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                My auntie works next to the HSBC that was involved with the attempted robbery,

apparently our f**kin no good MP is doubting that the police should have shot the robbers,

one of them runs up to the securicor van while a car pulls up and 2 more men get out, They then put a gun to the drivers head, Police arrive seconds later and ask the man to drop the weapon, He refuses and then BAM the police do there job and shoot the Robber!

And now these god damned MP's are saying its wrong to kill someone holding someone hostage whilst attempting to rob a bank!!

WTF?? I think our MP needs to be kicked the hell out! Damned spineless t**t
                Aggree with that, usual bleeding heart dogooders, you pull a gun or knife in persuit of a robbery you should expect to get shot, even if the guns a replica,
                provincial banks/building societys are the targets now, easier targets than large branches, and still carry enough cash to make it worth their while, job well done by the cops i reccon, Police 1, bad guys lost
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                X