No announcement yet.

Does Mullered mean anything ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a South African supporter I was really hoping for a better game and it was a big disappointment when England did not score. Unfortunately their standard of play was dismal and i have seem better offerings from local clubs.

PS I support SA when England and SA play but support England when they play other teams except the Welsh cos my wife is Welsh and I would like to continue to live a long healthy life!

Comment

Now on a more positive note well done Portugal, yes they are going down rapidly to the All Blacks BUT they have scored a penalty kick AND a try.
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
        Now on a more positive note well done Portugal, yes they are going down rapidly to the All Blacks BUT they have scored a penalty kick AND a try.

I'll second that - they are playing with real passion - something the England team doesn't have at all....

Still - the really important game is coming up at 14:00.....WALES!! vs Ausland....
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Flog the welsh (sheep fondlers )

The Aussies will flog the welsh then flog the brits. The cups on its way to its rightful home, Australia after gifting it to the brits for 4 years. We beat you at cricket, we beat you in rugby league, now its time to fix the past with the rugby

( If we dont beat the welsh i may need to change my user name LOL )
          Harden the Fuk Up Princess

Comment

Originally posted by hilux2.8
            The Aussies will flog the welsh then flog the brits. The cups on its way to its rightful home, Australia after gifting it to the brits for 4 years. We beat you at cricket, we beat you in rugby league, now its time to fix the past with the rugby

From what I have seen the Wallabies will probably end up 3rd, behind Springboks in second and THE eventual winners - the All Blacks

Comment

All Blacks possibly

You might be right the Kiwis ( or sheep shaggers as we aussies prefer to call them ) have a pretty good team who seamed to have gelled well.
              The South African's are allways good its part of there DNA.
              The wallabies on the other hand have lost most of there good players to injuries, retirement or drug scandals so are pushing sh@$ up a hill, but hey we aussies are optimists.
              Harden the Fuk Up Princess

Comment

C'mon lets be honest, both RSA and the Ausie's have been boggin and I will admit the Scots were keystone cops in the Portugal game BUT they all won yet the only real contender to bite bollox has been NZ so far.

I doubt RSA or Aus can raise their game enuf but Scotland can, so get it right up yeez

Comment

Ireland! Anybody?

Comment

Originally posted by AuldNick
                    Ireland! Anybody?
                    They escaped defeat by the skin of a gnat's squishy bits !!!

Good luck to Scotland on Tuesday,

And do not forget to support Namibia 8:00pm tomorrow night

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                      They escaped defeat by the skin of a gnat's squishy bits !!!

Good luck to Scotland on Tuesday,

And do not forget to support Namibia 8:00pm tomorrow night
                      Just popping down to Matalan to get my Namibian scarf now.

Comment

Anybody else watching this lesson in French gameplay, aint that referee a Frenchman complete with French passport?

FFS they are playing the RWC minnows and they still have to cheat.

Comment

I watched the slaughter, talk about a show to raise French Morale.

Now please form an orderly queue to ram that bl00dy trumpet ................

Comment

Originally posted by hilux2.8

Do you live in cloud cuckoo land? No chance of that happening!

Comment

Well played Namibia.... at least they scored a try and showed some heart....darn sight more than England...

Boks were solid and probably could have scored more if they could stop themselves laughing long enough...

couple of injured players and england go to bits... just seem to randomly swap players around...

oh well.. as long as i can watch Josh Lewsey a couple more times....
                              Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

I'll get in first - good luck to the jocks tonight !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X