motorcycle races

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
    You should move down here John, we've hardly any cameras on the roads, unless you go into Newport or cardiff.
    Must say though when we went to Stafford aint ever seen so many cameras than we did the close we got.......they are everywhere
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

You should move down here John, we've hardly any cameras on the roads, unless you go into Newport or cardiff.
      noticed when i went to cornwall hardly saw a copper from chester to lands end
      inbetween my house and work (14 mile) there are 42 cameras, ok i know they are not speed cameras but brunstrom doesnt do static speed cameras he goes for the sly approach
      Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

got a m8 in stoke on trent and they have static gatsos everwhere but at least you know where to slow down
        Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by mud skipper
          got a m8 in stoke on trent and they have static gatsos everwhere but at least you know where to slow down
          Well I don't really speed so it never bothers me - hubby actually got followed to work a few months back, copper pulled him for no apparant reason and because he questioned the copper as to why he was pullled in the first place - the copper decided the number plate was too small (on the front) and did him for that. Criminal tis

Comment

Originally posted by mud skipper
            noticed when i went to cornwall hardly saw a copper from chester to lands end
            inbetween my house and work (14 mile) there are 42 cameras, ok i know they are not speed cameras but brunstrom doesnt do static speed cameras he goes for the sly approach
            Yup they can get ya from the sky just as easy

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs
              Well I don't really speed so it never bothers me - hubby actually got followed to work a few months back, copper pulled him for no apparant reason and because he questioned the copper as to why he was pullled in the first place - the copper decided the number plate was too small (on the front) and did him for that. Criminal tis

Was he in his Evo? I bet the cop saw the car and automatically though...."Brownie points to had here"

Comment

Was he in his Evo? I bet the cop saw the car and automatically though...."Brownie points to had here"
                Yup - ws only a kid as well - ha ha hubby said he would av liked nowt better than to have killed the jumped up........

I know they have a job to do but come on.......

Comment

Working...
                X