• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The LC gauge mod:

http://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=64252

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
      Not really, just suggesting reliable and accurate ways to do it rather than just sticking an LED in the dashboard.

You DO want an accurate way of saving your engine, rather than just another switch or LED to look pretty in a p1ssing contest of who's got the most switches and lights dont you?

The keep it simple suggestion is a good one, but only if 'simple' does the job properly. An LED and a temp sensor wont do it properly, but the circuits I posted links to will, with a bit of lateral thought in locating the sensor.
      Just caught up with this, jeez i was only jokeing, perhaps i should'nt have commented at all, pardon me all over the place, anyway i aint in a pi$$ing contest of whos got the most lights and switches (am i matt)
      there goes my forum name stickers i guess
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
        Just caught up with this, jeez i was only jokeing, perhaps i should'nt have commented at all, pardon me all over the place, anyway i aint in a pi$$ing contest of whos got the most lights and switches (am i matt)
        there goes my forum name stickers i guess
        There's no-one gonna take you on in the switches and lights stakes Ian!

Regarding forum stickers, when I lighten the load a little (still kitting out my shed, then I can REALLY get going) I will get to the stickers. I owe Highlander a pair too, so need to get back to them soon.
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
        X