2 door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 door

anyone tell me how rare is a 2 door surf or is it not rare seen one at dealers round corner to me up for 3400
    black n tan
    black n tan
    yes i am a dobermann man

Originally posted by slydog
    anyone tell me how rare is a 2 door surf or is it not rare seen one at dealers round corner to me up for 3400
    If its a 2nd Gen, quite rare, not many around at all. If its a 1st gen, that the only version you can buy!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

2 door

there is a two door 1993 about five minutes from where i live, it belongs to the landlord of a pub, i'm told he paid £3,300 for it at an auction down at liverpool docks, with it being a 2 door the rear side windows are very different to mine, i don't know if its a shorter wheelbase than mine, but it doesn't look very short as some of the 2 door 4x4's look
      BIG D
      ITS NICE TO BE IMPORTANT, BUT ITS MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE,

Comment

Nah, same wheel base, just longer doors and a different rear window arraingement. Look nice.

Toyota never did SWB in a Surf/4Runner like shoguns, landcruisers, patrols etc.
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

3 door

One for sale here

www.4x4lancashire.co.uk

Comment

2nd

tea tony it is a 2nd gen nice condition as well on a h plate was thinking bout it for the mrs m8
            black n tan
            black n tan
            yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Originally posted by slydog
              A 2 door surf is harder to find than an ICE BLUE one. Very common in the ESSEX and surrounding area.

sumo.
              If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
                A 2 door surf is harder to find than an ICE BLUE one. Very common in the ESSEX and surrounding area.

sumo.
                bit like a white convertible xr3i?
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I have a two door? Ist one the local "surf" dealer had seen? got the cambelt changed last week, mechanic said we have stood looking at it for 10 mins thinking whats different with this? then twigged it only had two doors? difficult for back seat passengers to get out of mind?
                  cheers k

Comment

Originally posted by curlyk
                    difficult for back seat passengers to get out of mind?
                    gets even hairier without the steps, definitely ar$e first

Comment

Working...
                    X