How Tough Are Surfs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Tough Are Surfs

Hi Everyone Just Found This Site And Thouht I Put My Views Across I Brought A Surf About 4 Years Ago I Loved It It Was Imaculate Ran Well Then One Day Whilst Sitting At A Junction Some Boy Racer Came Out Of No Where Lost Control Of His Car And Hit The Side Of Mine Full On Drivers Door Police Accident Investigators Estimated He Was Traveling Around 70 Mph It Still Haunts Me To This Day Seeing It Coming At Me And The Bang Was Unbilivable Well To Cut A Long Story Short The Damage Done To My Surf Was The Tyre On Pasenger Side Burst And Wheel Shatered But The Side He Hit Me On Well My Running Board Ended Up Still Attached But Bowed Under The Car My Back Floor Was Level With The Seat My Drivers Foot Well Was About A Foot Wide My Door Had Lices Missing Out Of It And Was Totoaly Mangled Suprise Suprise It Was A Write Of But I Walked Out Of It Alive Well After They Freed My Legs Anyway. I Was Badly Bruised Had Servere Whip Lash And A Neck Fracture Now How Many People Have That Happen And Walk Away So Surfs Are Well Safe And Bloody Strong It Took Me Ages To Drive Again But I Just Had To Have Another Surf As I Know Im Sfe And Secure Whilst Driving So Well Done Toyota For Making A Bloody Great Car I Have Some Pics Of What Car Was Like If Anyones Interest Just Email Me And See What To Expect If God Forbid It Ever Happens To You
    Tracy

you were so unlucky to have the accident,but thankfully so so lucky to have been in the surf, just imagine if you were in a supermini.
    [COLOR=red]Simon [/COLOR] '91 2.4td ssr-x

Comment

Originally posted by stara
      you were so unlucky to have the accident,but thankfully so so lucky to have been in the surf, just imagine if you were in a supermini.
      Had that happen to me in a cavalier, me pulling out of junction, boy racer on the wrong side of the central reservation trying to beat his mate to the next roundabout.
      Result, police measured skid marks at 75 1/2 feet and estimated speed in excess of 100mph when he braked. Impact speed estiamred at 70+mph straight in the front passenger door.
      Damage:
      Every window baring the off side rear 1/4 light window shattered, done the drivers door window with my head. passenger side floor pan touching the ground, roof had a 1 foot lift, passenger door bent in so far i couldnt open the glove box. Passenger front seat pushed up over the handbrake and hit my left leg. Car bent in half like a banana couldnt open any door on the car it was so bent even the boot would not open.
      Me I climbed out through the window, once the shock and adrenaline subsided i had whiplash, collar on for two months, bruised legs, cut head covered in glass.
      Yes I was damn lucky very very lucky policeman who turned up said he had seen people killed in lesser accidents than this.
      So basically same accident as above but with a lot more damage a whole lot more.
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

Crikey! Sounds like a bad one, not to be morbid or anything, but I'd like to see them pics

Comment

Originally posted by Cmar
          Crikey! Sounds like a bad one, not to be morbid or anything, but I'd like to see them pics
          I did have some pictures, but it was 13 years ago and now can not find them i am sure i have them somewhere so will keep looking.
          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

Well Tracy, glad you're OK and all that. Dunno about pictures of the surf, but after reading your profile, pictures of you might not be a bad idea!
            Pleasure industry eh?! Hmmmm.....

Waits for abuse....

Rob
            Rob

'92 2.4TD SSR-X AUTO
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            "You Sir are drunk!"
            "Ahh yes Madam, but you are ugly and in the morning I shall be sober."

Comment

Originally posted by Robster
              Well Tracy, glad you're OK and all that. Dunno about pictures of the surf, but after reading your profile, pictures of you might not be a bad idea!
              Pleasure industry eh?! Hmmmm.....

Waits for abuse....

Rob
              rob, she works on the waltzer at butlins
              [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
              [size=5][/size]
              [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Originally posted by gemini
                rob, she works on the waltzer at butlins
                Waltzers or not.
                She admits to being Blonde and easy..... that will do for me tommy
                I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Oh dear.

Tracy, I can only apologise for what I've started!
                  But if there are any pics - I asked first!!

Rob
                  Rob

'92 2.4TD SSR-X AUTO
                  "You Sir are drunk!"

Comment

Originally posted by Robster
                    Oh dear.

Tracy, I can only apologise for what I've started!
                    But if there are any pics - I asked first!!

Rob
                    you might be too late someone was sending her a pm last night, not say who but he lives in watford
                    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
                    [size=5][/size]
                    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Right, that's it!!!

Rob

'92 2.4TD SSR-X AUTO
                      "You Sir are drunk!"

Comment

well hi guys well what can i say oohh you make me sound so cheap he he and as your all soo soo curious pleasure industry no its not rides at an amusment park mmm well i could be but the ride i give wouldnt be allowed there hee hee surfs are very good for the job they have large boots he he god your all so dirty arnt you but im sure your not man enouh to have my personal pics in your possesions pics of my car yes but thats about all and how did i know the blonde jokes would start well you know what they say blondes have more fun anyway thanks for all the replies guys xxxxxxx

Comment

Damn, you'd think this bunch had never see a girl before!

Keep it coming........................ .......

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Well you must travel to work, because I've never heard of anything entertaining in Woking!
                            John
                            http://members.dodo.com.au/burston/drinkofbeer.gifA pint of lunatic soup please!

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Surfer
                              Well you must travel to work, because I've never heard of anything entertaining in Woking!
                              John
                              John.

You are forgetting the one way system - thats very entertaining (I used to live in Woking many years ago and still go there occasionally as my bank branch is there.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X