4x4 mags and reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x4 mags and reviews

just a quick note to see what 4x4 mags are out there? Not LR ones that is!! I can get hold of '4x4' and 'total off road'.... others?

They're not bad but never have any reviews or group tests of 2nd hand cars in the £4k > £10k range - which is what most of us buy! Would love to see a decent comparison like they do for new cars.

My dastardly plan is to email the editors and ask them to do it - if anyone cares to join me and see what surf power can do...

4x4 - john_carroll@ipcmedia.com

total off road - TOReditorial@aol.com
    Hoops

The difference between stupidity and genius.... is that genius has its limits!!

Forget it mate. All the reviews and info you need are on this site, from Surf ownwers. You don't need some jumped up journalist to spend an afternoon in one, then jump back in his X5 and slag off imports.
    Pete

Comment

Originally posted by hoops
      just a quick note to see what 4x4 mags are out there? Not LR ones that is!! I can get hold of '4x4' and 'total off road'.... others?

They're not bad but never have any reviews or group tests of 2nd hand cars in the £4k > £10k range - which is what most of us buy! Would love to see a decent comparison like they do for new cars.

My dastardly plan is to email the editors and ask them to do it - if anyone cares to join me and see what surf power can do...

4x4 - john_carroll@ipcmedia.com

total off road - TOReditorial@aol.com

4x4 Mart isn,t bad .They seem to aim at people in the real world .They do review new cars ,but theres lots of articles on DIY mods & maintenance.
      They even ran a cheap SJ as a project last year.
      Never seen any surf articles tho'
      It can also be tough to find a copy in the shops
      Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

The thing is most mags run miles to AVOID doing articles on Grey Imports like the surf, because they are scared of the uk main dealers, and they may not get any perks if they step out of line and say somthing good about them.

sumo.
        If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Working...
        X