advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice

I have an item for sale on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE:IT&ih=010 and have been asked by a potential bidder if i would ship to Malta, what are my obligations should it get lost, damaged etc, should i just avoid it?
    Bunkle
    Fox Hunting is Dangerous

As the seller you are responsible should it be lost, so you would lose out not only on the funds received from the buyer but the shipping costs as well. You could try insured carriage but most don't want to pay out the full value if it's lost or damaged. Best to stick to a UK buyer if possible.
    Mike G

Comment

Originally posted by Tallyman
      As the seller you are responsible should it be lost, so you would lose out not only on the funds received from the buyer but the shipping costs as well. You could try insured carriage but most don't want to pay out the full value if it's lost or damaged. Best to stick to a UK buyer if possible.
      Cheers Tallyman, i was thinking along the same lines, you've helped make my mind up
      Bunkle
      Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

what winch bumper did you get ?????

hold it who changed my saying under joker ????

dont like leather on my chickens
        Last edited by joker??; 11 September 2007, 13:29.
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by Bunkle
          Cheers Tallyman, i was thinking along the same lines, you've helped make my mind up

Also, it seems strange that someone from Malta is bidding on a Surf bumper from Britain, when there's plenty of 4Runners in and around Spain that would be cheaper to obtain one from.

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
            what winch bumper did you get ?????

hold it who changed my saying under joker ????

dont like leather on my chickens
            i know you have been after one for a while so i'm afraid to admit i won one on ebay for 99p while the forum was down, actually for a pickup but i've made it fit
            Bunkle
            Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by Spitfire
              Also, it seems strange that someone from Malta is bidding on a Surf bumper from Britain, when there's plenty of 4Runners in and around Spain that would be cheaper to obtain one from.

The 4Runners dont normally have Chrome, so hes probably interested in Blinging up his ride !

Comment

Originally posted by Bunkle
                i know you have been after one for a while so i'm afraid to admit i won one on ebay for 99p while the forum was down, actually for a pickup but i've made it fit
                PICS!!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                  PICS!!
                  wanna get the new wheels and tyres on then i'll be showing off !
                  Bunkle
                  Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Working...
                  X