No announcement yet.

rtts pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sledge and tribe, awesome pics there guys. Hope Ross didnt cause to much destruction in ur tent. He was bit gutted when Charlie had to go home. LOL
    Hopefully next year.

Comment

Great Pics Sledge....
      Was hoping to get mine contribution put up earlier but looks like it's gonna be 2 morra now !!

There's always a Payback .... Ya just won't see it Comin !!!!
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by clayton8798
        Sledge and tribe, awesome pics there guys. Hope Ross didnt cause to much destruction in ur tent. He was bit gutted when Charlie had to go home. LOL
        Hopefully next year.
        Ross was really well behaved, no destruction, don't worry lol! charlie was sad to leave too, especially to come home to his sisters! it was great to meet you all and yeah, deffinately next year! i can't wait!
        GO TEAM SLEDGE

Comment

great pics, will sort out getting mine deleloped tomorrow. Yes I'm still using good old 35mm film. Be able to put some of my pics up from trip to Leeds festival
          Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
            no i'm not pulling your leg Mitsy.At a realy low tide if your in a boat or on the mount then you can just make out whats left of it.The one at Portreath is more visible from a boat than the one at St.Michaels Mount
            Is that left over from the last ice age when the ice on scotland pushed it down and cornwall up? read about it somewhere thats why we seem to be sinking down here. it is more that we are settling back to where we used to be and scoland the same.
            it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Originally posted by drunkmonkeyboy
              Is that left over from the last ice age when the ice on scotland pushed it down and cornwall up? read about it somewhere thats why we seem to be sinking down here. it is more that we are settling back to where we used to be and scoland the same.
              it was something like that but cant remember for certain
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

How many red ones????

Comment

Originally posted by scooty
                  How many red ones????

EH?!?
                  it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Originally posted by drunkmonkeyboy
                    EH?!?
                    think he was refering to the pic of all the burgundy surfs parked together
                    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

My Appologies for the wait, but I first gotta say big thanks to all that attended RTTS 2007.
                      We both had a fantastic weekend with like minded people (not the 8l00dy minded moorons, they know who they are if they dare to visit the Forum !!)
                      Hope ya pleased with ya Hard work Rich/Mandy, Clayto & others down ya neck o the woods.
                      Y cos ya made it such a memorable weekend I'm sure all will agree & glad all got home safely !!!!
                      Now I gotta see about CV Gaitor n noisy Joints ..... C ya all soon we hope

There's always a Payback .... ya just don't see it Comin !!!!
                      Attached Files
                      Buncefield Burner

Comment

And some more of the Scenery while laning .....

There's always a Payback .... Ya just won't see it Comin !!!!
                        Attached Files
                        Buncefield Burner

Comment

glad you enjoyed yourselves and i think the lanes on the sunday made the whole weekend going by the comments i heard.i love doing those lanes now and can't wait to do them again
                          ROLL ON NEXT YEAR

Comment

ahh c'mon! Name an shame those who didnt pay an did the doughnuts

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                              ahh c'mon! Name an shame those who didnt pay an did the doughnuts
                              I said i will give them to tomorrow and if i ain't had a reply to my email then i will be naming and shaming.If any of the mods do not wish me to do this then if they can let me know for tomorrow evening.I don't want the same to happen at any other meets that happened down here and anyone being out of pocket

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
                                think he was refering to the pic of all the burgundy surfs parked together
                                Yes i was, and he is a she!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X