No announcement yet.

rtts pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Dori - it was great to meet you and I have to say it (sorry Rich) "Proper Job" with the photos!!

I'm sure we'll see you off roading again even if you do get bounced about a lot....
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by Dori
      well, wouldn't that just be a typical bloke answer! men are so complicated, they never do things the easy way!
      by the way how old is surfette now??
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

surfette will be 6 months on the 21st of september! yippee, no more bottle sterilising! lol!
        GO TEAM SLEDGE

Comment

surfette will be 6 months on the 21st of september! yippee, no more bottle sterilising! lol!
          god don't time fly

Comment

Some great pics

Abi (gerblet) says your very brave bringing the baby, I say crazy

Great to meet you all, hope you had as much fun as we did
            My other cars a QUAD
            (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
            http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

You all went to penzance and drove past st michaels mount. Most years we go there on holiday and love looking round the castle. Great pics tho u all looked as tho u had a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
                Well Dori - it was great to meet you and I have to say it (sorry Rich) "Proper Job" with the photos!!

I'm sure we'll see you off roading again even if you do get bounced about a lot....
                thanks! even with the bumps, it was fun! i was just worried about surfette but it didn't seem to bother her at all!
                i'm seriously considering selling my 'peugot' and getting a 3rd gen myself (i'm not ashamed to drive a hairdressers surf! lol)
                it was good to meet you, sorry if i was a bit quiet with everyone, i'm not confident with lots of people around!
                are you feeling better now? you did look like you caught the sun on friday!
                GO TEAM SLEDGE

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy
                  You all went to penzance and drove past st michaels mount. Most years we go there on holiday and love looking round the castle. Great pics tho u all looked as tho u had a great time.
                  it was a great time, i have family right opposite st micheals mount so stopped at marazion! the views were amazing! i'm hoping to go again very soon, didn't get a chance to try the newlyn ice creams so have to do that!
                  GO TEAM SLEDGE

Comment

thanks! even with the bumps, it was fun! i was just worried about surfette but it didn't seem to bother her at all!
                    i'm seriously considering selling my 'peugot' and getting a 3rd gen myself (i'm not ashamed to drive a hairdressers surf! lol)
                    it was good to meet you, sorry if i was a bit quiet with everyone, i'm not confident with lots of people around!
                    are you feeling better now? you did look like you caught the sun on friday!
                    hehe it looked like he's head was gonna explode
                    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

it was a great time, i have family right opposite st micheals mount so stopped at marazion! the views were amazing! i'm hoping to go again very soon, didn't get a chance to try the newlyn ice creams so have to do that!
                      Ye we love it to , we usually stop for a week and visit st micheals mount 2 or 3 times in the week. On certain days the gardens are open which is a lovely walk if u have the energy.

Comment

Did you know that there was an under water forest behind the Mount and also another at Portreath behind Gull's Rock

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
                          Did you know that there was an under water forest behind the Mount and also another at Portreath behind Gull's Rock
                          No we didnt now that but not quiet sure wether your trying to pull my leg or no.

Comment

No we didnt now that but not quiet sure wether your trying to pull my leg or no.
                            hes telling the truth,its called a swamp.
                            www.overfab.uk

Comment

captain nemo's been gardening

ps he has an unused hosepipe for sale
                              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

no i'm not pulling your leg Mitsy.At a realy low tide if your in a boat or on the mount then you can just make out whats left of it.The one at Portreath is more visible from a boat than the one at St.Michaels Mount

Comment

Working...
                                X