Beaulieu Autojumble.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beaulieu Autojumble.

Well, spent the day at beaulieu today, Great day!

Loads of people from all over the world hunting for parts for there classics! Some good deals around and some MEGA expensive stuff too!

managed to get some bits! Some NEW spotlights (very smart lookin) for a total of £4! A set of roof bars that im 99.9% sure will fit the surf, £20! an some other stuff!

Saw "used car roadshow" being filmed and this little beauty!!

The exact same one taken the north pole by clarkson,

I used to go a few years ago for parts for my car , but it started to get really stupid for prices . My mate still goes but says he does not buy much now for the same reason . You can spend every minute of the day walking around those fields looking for that rare part some muppet has had in a box for 20 years .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach

The exact same one taken the north pole by clarkson,
      So that's what winning the lottery is for!
      Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

I love that Truck!!!

I want it!
        More Lift.
        More Tyres.
        More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
          I used to go a few years ago for parts for my car , but it started to get really stupid for prices . My mate still goes but says he does not buy much now for the same reason . You can spend every minute of the day walking around those fields looking for that rare part some muppet has had in a box for 20 years .

You've pretty much summed it up there mate! It does take a whole day walking around. The prices are extreme! rare to find a decent bargain.

The car we were looking for parts for isnt going to be one that sucks up loads of £ for original parts, we need new bullet mirrors an were happy to use the cheap jap ones over somet from 1950 that costs a bomb, Got a leather wrapped chromed 3 spoke steering wheel + Boss new for £37 for a scimitar.

An the hilux is just stunning! Couldve spent all day looking at that.

Comment

I spent a couple of years looking for a carb off a 1919 citroen, eventually got not only the carb, but a complete set of jets in a nice wooden box from beaulieu. Even better, I got in for free cos my sister used to work there..
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
              I spent a couple of years looking for a carb off a 1919 citroen, eventually got not only the carb, but a complete set of jets in a nice wooden box from beaulieu. Even better, I got in for free cos my sister used to work there..
              Me an my dad got in for free, every september one we have mates that either sell cars, or hold stalls. So they give us some passes! Saves £22

Comment

Have they still got the Large TRAINSET.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                (")_(")

Comment

we,ve been going to the same events again Rod :-). Five hours wandering around them fields til i couldn,t take another step.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jamsironwork
                    we,ve been going to the same events again Rod :-). Five hours wandering around them fields til i couldn,t take another step.

well, Stikes me you got good taste in automotive events!!!

By the time we were done, it was absolute hell having to walk up the hill back to the car!

Did you pick anything up?

Comment

just a few bits off the tool stalls nothing i couldn,t have got online lol was good to have a look about though

Comment

Working...
                      X