price on exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• price on exhaust

just after a rough price of what you think a new exhaust is going to cost for my surf,
    its a 2.4 and it definately needs backbox, but possibly full system
    what sort of prices have you paid or expect it to cost me
    thanx
    steve
    PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Milners do one for about £90 + vat +pp

http://www.milneroffroad.com/
    Chris
    Last edited by poppy986; 9 September 2007, 21:41.
    GOT NO COWBOYS HERE?

Comment

Surely not for the whole thing?!

£90 is a reasonable price for a centre box though.

As for the rear box, if you have the wherewithal (ie, a welder, or access to a mate who welds), junk it and fit a straight through pipe. Loads of us have done that. Doesn't change the noise level at all, and can give you a better departure angle if you do it right.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

No the 2.4 is different .The rear section is from about half way down the truck to the end . That is one lenght and is £90 from milners.

Chris
        GOT NO COWBOYS HERE?

Comment

Originally posted by poppy986
          No the 2.4 is different .The rear section is from about half way down the truck to the end . That is one lenght and is £90 from milners.

Chris
          Including the middle box? Does the 2.4 not have the rear box the 3.0 has?
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I went overboard and had one custom built by power flow in stainles steel
            £380

Comment

Hi I found one from an ebay shop for my 2.4 goes all the way to the front £89s including postage from London area to Highlands even supplied brackets and a wee chrome bit at the back.

Cheers JB
              www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

i think ill probably pop and see the lads at drm motorsport in kidderminster, they are magnaflow dealers now , and ill see what price theyll do me a full stainless one for.
                hopefully on wednesday my cast will come off my leg and i can start driving the smurf
                PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

middle box and tail pipe on ebay £82-50 delivered l bought one in june fits great.
                  Live Life To The Full

Comment

Working...
                  X