Little red button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vagrant No2
    I have a spare wheel under the back of the vehicle , how do I lower it ? Do I use the jack handle Mark has in his hand or the one under the rear seat bases that I can not work out how to lift as my finger wont go down as far as Marks will.
    If you put your finger into Mark, and Mark gets some grease and - you know what, no....I've made myself feel ill now....
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

I have a spare wheel under the back of the vehicle , how do I lower it ? Do I use the jack handle Mark has in his hand or the one under the rear seat bases that I can not work out how to lift as my finger wont go down as far as Marks will.
      let the tyres down.or cut the springs with a gas axe.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

1. it isnot a spare wheel,its just anuisance thing for collecting mud off road

2. that is not a jack handle,it belongs to woodzie and its a panhandle

3.the rear seat bases,
        you may have to slip a finger in between and when you do this make sure of what your doing ,cos when a surf says no it means no

5..errrr thats it
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• i need to get into the drivers seat,but theres this big metal door in the way.how do i open it.????
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by gwh200
            1. it isnot a spare wheel,its just anuisance thing for collecting mud off road

2. that is not a jack handle,it belongs to woodzie and its a panhandle

3.the rear seat bases,
            you may have to slip a finger in between and when you do this make sure of what your doing ,cos when a surf says no it means no

5..errrr thats it

Hope you are not complaining about my cooking ................or the steak gets wiped
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

• Originally posted by surfenstein
              i need to get into the drivers seat,but theres this big metal door in the way.how do i open it.????
              block and tackle
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by surfenstein
                i need to get into the drivers seat,but theres this big metal door in the way.how do i open it.????
                Go see Dr Anglegrinder
                Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Go see Dr Anglegrinder
                  and his assistant nurse gasaxe
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• What does the O/D button do?????
                    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodzie
                      What does the O/D button do?????
                      OverDose of grin (sometimes , eh Ian)

Comment

OverDose of grin (sometimes , eh Ian)

Or woe ...........wheels go back on in the morning , then to check the roughtrax bearing at the front for play ..........It will be a bummer if i did get a dodgy one

Still be back in the mud soom
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Or woe ...........wheels go back on in the morning , then to check the roughtrax bearing at the front for play ..........It will be a bummer if i did get a dodgy one

will make a salisbury pilgrimage for that one woodzie
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I changed Jotto's bearing for him on Saturday , it did not look good !! It had only done a few hundred miles and had wear on the inner face which is why they are dodgy.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwh200
                              will make a salisbury pilgrimage for that one woodzie
                              Ahhhh but i am known as the surfkiller .............the plain kills them

Or should i say the loonys driving them do
                              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

I changed Jotto's bearing for him on Saturday , it did not look good !! It had only done a few hundred miles and had wear on the inner face which is why they are dodgy.
                                Was it the inner or the outer .......will have to do both again i know
                                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                                X