(='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

looks as if you gained a wee bit more than 2"

you old springs must have been well goosed

looks a lot better now

cheers scotty

Comment

Definitely a touch of saggy arse going on there before. Heaps better now and youll find doing anything underneath much easier on your bones now

Bogus
        Сви можемо

Comment

Wow thats made a big differance I see you've got the same AT's as my smurf, not bad are they

Mark.....
          Let taste be the enemy of art!

Comment

yeah tyres are well good for the money.I can get through stuff in 2wd that my mate struggles with in 4wd in his sh*g*n.!!

Comment

Busy day all in al Saturday,managed to replace top pump seal after veg induced leak (cheers to Baz at Roughtrax for getting the seal kit for me) and also finished fitting exhaust ready for MOT on Wednesday.
              Last edited by Sim1964; 9 September 2007, 19:56. Reason: fat finger syndrome

Comment

Is there an easy / failsafe way to tell if a 2nd gen has been lifted??
                Mine looks at least as high as the AFTER pic, but i didnt think it had been touched!
                Alan
                www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by tintin
                  Is there an easy / failsafe way to tell if a 2nd gen has been lifted??
                  Mine looks at least as high as the AFTER pic, but i didnt think it had been touched!
                  Alan
                  measure from the underside of the wheel arch to the rim and i thinkit should be about 13" gap.You can tell if its had a body lift by looking thru the rear wheel arch and see what gap there is between the chasis and the body that runs above the chasis.If there's no body lift then you wont be able to put your fingers thru the gap but if it has then there will be a gap from 1" upwards depending on what bodylift was fitted
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Cheers Storm, will have to look 2moro when i get home from work and take some measurements.

Comment

Tin tin, I could be completely wrong!

But the wheel arches on the facelift models, actually sit lower then the narrow bodys arches. So can give the impression of being taller, my old surf looked huge...but its a lot lower then my current one, despite it not looking as big...

If that makes sense...

Comment

Cheers Rod, will post some measurements later and get some comparisons.
                        Alan

Comment

Working...
                        X