Todays casualties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodLeach
    On behalf of everyone whos smashed stuff!

OUCH! Sorry to hear the um...bumps n smashes! Highlander, im going to have a bumper etc available soon but i think the postage would be a killer!!
    If you go parcel force it's amazing how cheap it can be I'd be paying £wrapped in card board I'd guess about £30s for postage.

Cheers JB
    www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
      Wasn't just my rear bumper that got broken. Bent both my side steps too, and blew the front speakers in teh front. Also my camping stuff moved around a little too much that I planned
      I heard it was all about ya Draws being loose !!!!

There's always a Payback .... Always keep hold 'o' ya draws
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Surferjess
        I heard it was all about ya Draws being loose !!!!

There's always a Payback .... Always keep hold 'o' ya draws
        I can get away with loose draws when I'm wearing the leather trousers
        Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Wasn't just my rear bumper that got broken. Bent both my side steps too, and blew the front speakers in teh front. Also my camping stuff moved around a little too much that I planned
          Got a driver's side side step if ya want it, (and half the other side)
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Ive got a decent set of very shiney side steps here, if your interested mate, just PM me an offer

Comment

Thanks for the offers of replacement side steps, but I'm going to just remove them and not bother replacing. Hopefully it will encourage to get rock sliders

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
                Got a driver's side side step if ya want it, (and half the other side)
                We did advise Chaos (jason) to fix em for good.... by removing em !!!!

There's always a Payback .... Ya just don't see it Comin !!!!
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

Thanks for the offers of replacement side steps, but I'm going to just remove them and not bother replacing. Hopefully it will encourage to get rock sliders
                  damn! lost a sale Ah well!

I think they look loads better with no steps on mate! Just that bit more meaner! An lets face it..burgendiddy surfs need all the help they can get

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                    damn! lost a sale Ah well!

I think they look loads better with no steps on mate! Just that bit more meaner! An lets face it..burgendiddy surfs need all the help they can get
                    well I'm going to look into learning to weld so after the side steps are done other ideas may be put into practice to make a mean looking burgundy surf. And before anyone says, I'm not changing the colour of the truck

Comment

Originally posted by clayton8798
                      Yeah, not bad for an 11 month old puppy eh m8.
                      He is supposed to be an inteligent breed. But those that met him will tell you, i definately drew the short straw out of that litter.
                      hehe hey clayton your dog took quite a shine to val must have an iq of five like me ,
                      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

well I'm going to look into learning to weld so after the side steps are done other ideas may be put into practice to make a mean looking burgundy surf. And before anyone says, I'm not changing the colour of the truck
                        hey jason i can see it now you climbing in the back window cos your rocksliders are welded to your doors

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                          hey jason i can see it now you climbing in the back window cos your rocksliders are welded to your doors
                          I'll try not to weld them upside down though lol btw there's a post with your name on in the general section

Comment

that one is miles to ugly for me i got taste you know

Comment

Well I guess Surfs are now getting to the point where they are virtually disposable.

I’m not really interested in artificial pay & play off-roading (prefer the real thing) but now that prices are dropping and there are plenty of broken Surfs around it should be possible to get spare parts fairly cheap.
                              Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Originally posted by PDR
                                Well I guess Surfs are now getting to the point where they are virtually disposable.

I’m not really interested in artificial pay & play off-roading (prefer the real thing) but now that prices are dropping and there are plenty of broken Surfs around it should be possible to get spare parts fairly cheap.

Is pay an play offroading not real then? I can understand that the plains an SRTTS isnt exactly Africa! (an i gotta be honest! im jealous that you had the opertunity to do something so amazing)

But none the less its all good fun! Provided you dont completly SMASH everything up!

Comment

Working...
                                X