Sailed through....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodLeach
    My little key locking thing on the rear wheel is a total pain in the butt too!

I tell you what, if someone steals my wheels... i'll pat them on the back! I struggle with all the tools. I aint lookin forward to having to take off a 33" on the rear carrier. My 31.6"s aint light... Not that im weak!!
    It's not that bad, but a right pig if you get the puncture when you have removed all the tools from the truck because you need to collect a pallet full of boxes
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
      It's not that bad, but a right pig if you get the puncture when you have removed all the tools from the truck because you need to collect a pallet full of boxes
      hmmnn *bells ringing* Sounds oddly familar that trev!!

Comment

hmmnn *bells ringing* Sounds oddly familar that trev!!
        The tools are back in, and she has a brand, spanking new shiny KL71 (well it was shiny before it discovered the daily grind of the M25 )

Comment

The tools are back in, and she has a brand, spanking new shiny KL71 (well it was shiny before it discovered the daily grind of the M25 )

Very smart!

Thats one thing im not looking forward to about gettin MT's, The fact they wear quick. But hey , sh!t happens

Comment

Very smart!

Thats one thing im not looking forward to about gettin MT's, The fact they wear quick. But hey , sh!t happens
            They aint too bad, I've got to swap mine around as the fronts wear heavier than the rears.

I do at least 20,000 mile a year and have had them on for a year & a half, once swapped should get another year out of them at least
            Last edited by That Ruddy Squirrel; 8 September 2007, 09:33. Reason: coz I dropped a yeti clanger !

Comment

They aint too bad, I've got to swap mine around as the fronts wear heavier than the fronts.
              I do at least 20,000 mile a year and have had them on for a year & a half, once swapped should get another year out of them at least

Ah, well i should be sorted! Mine dosnt do anywhere near 20k a year!

An i bet your glad IOTW aint running still hey?

Comment

Ah, well i should be sorted! Mine dosnt do anywhere near 20k a year!

An i bet your glad IOTW aint running still hey?
                Oops, Fronts wear more than the rears

Comment

Oops, Fronts wear more than the rears

what ever happened to IOTW? Not that im saying we should bring it back or anything!!!

Comment

They aint too bad, I've got to swap mine around as the fronts wear heavier than the rears.

Agree. I've got the earlier Kumho muds on mine and in a year and a half the rears have only worn a few mil. I too will be swapping fronts to rear to get a bit more wear.

Thats if I dont swap for 33s this year...
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                    X