Hows my Surfing so far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hows my Surfing so far?

Today the wife and I ordered a 3L ssrg.........

We Got: N-reg 1995 with 79000miles
    Recaro seats front and back
    New stereo system
    All electric extras possible
    New A-bar
    Excellent interior and body work
    Excellent alloys and tyres
    Engine and exhaust system spotless
    1 year MOT, 6 months tax , 3 months warranty
    Nice Salesman?????????????????????? ?

Picking up next Thursday. Will add pics later when picked up. We paid £7800 for it. Now for the question. How do you surfers think we did on Price??????????

We spent yesterday going around dealers and it was far superior to anything else. I have reached financial paranoia............

Comments would be nice.

Originally posted by Springbok
    Today the wife and I ordered a 3L ssrg.........

We Got: N-reg 1995 with 79000miles
    Recaro seats front and back
    New stereo system
    All electric extras possible
    New A-bar
    Excellent interior and body work
    Excellent alloys and tyres
    Engine and exhaust system spotless
    1 year MOT, 6 months tax , 3 months warranty
    Nice Salesman?????????????????????? ?

Picking up next Thursday. Will add pics later when picked up. We paid £7800 for it. Now for the question. How do you surfers think we did on Price??????????

We spent yesterday going around dealers and it was far superior to anything else. I have reached financial paranoia............

Comments would be nice.
    the price dont really matter if your happy with what you've got, there will always be one cheaper round the corner, but will it be as good, you've obviously had a look round and gone for the best one you have seen, enjoy it
    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
    [size=5][/size]
    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

No going back!

You done it now, yooouuuu done it you have!

It's a slippery slope, you will soon be down here with the rest of us...oohh what's this button? .....oi, why does mine do that?.....never ending it is...your social life will vanish...divorce....lose the house you will....just sitting there...evening after evening....read, read, read....post new thread...

Oh, and welcome to the funny farm!!

Rob G

Comment

DIESEL DIESEL DIESEL DIESEL DIESEL DIESEL DIESEL GIESEL WIESEL

mmmmm you know what i mean, enjoy it mate
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

BWAHAHA.........Now your fun begins. What price can you put on happiness? You got a Surf, what more could you want? Only one thing tho!! "Nice salesman"??? Never!!

By the way welcome to the farm...

Comment

Originally posted by wibblywobbly
            You done it now, yooouuuu done it you have!

It's a slippery slope, you will soon be down here with the rest of us...oohh what's this button? .....oi, why does mine do that?.....never ending it is...your social life will vanish...divorce....lose the house you will....just sitting there...evening after evening....read, read, read....post new thread...

Oh, and welcome to the funny farm!!

Rob G
            wise words master yoda!

welcome to the surf dimention.
            mudnstuff.me.uk

Comment

We haven't had our's 2 months yet and we totally love it so far!!!

As the guys have said above, you can't put a price on the sheer joy of driving one of the best imports ever to come out of Japan.

Welcome to the funny farm and keep your eye out for some excellent technical advice........

Cheers

Gary
              1996 SSR-G 3.0TD
              1995 SSR-X 3.0TD Ltd

Comment

Don't know about the rest of you guys, but I think the price was fair. Good luck with it, and enjoy it.
                John
                http://members.dodo.com.au/burston/drinkofbeer.gifA pint of lunatic soup please!

Comment

Working...
                X