Email fault????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email fault????

Hi all, anybody on tiscali having problems with their email, mine says my account has been disabled, but I still have internet connection, and can't contact them coz thats done by email

It also said that my browser would not accept any cookies, so I disabled all security devices, and then it said "invalid username or password" which I haven't changed for years, and have double and tripple checked them, but still won't let me in.

Any ideas???
    Rob

Still working for the man!

I'm using OUTLOOK & mine works fine. Yes i use TISCALI
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Tiscali has been more or less good for the last couple of years, but this is just weird, set up another email account with orange, and sent myself an email (@tiscali) and it was returned saying" permanent error" which leads me to suspect that this error with my email may be permanent
      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Hi, you should be able to check your email using their homepage if you know your username & password.