Rugby world cup.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rugby world cup.

All the best to the Scotland team for the upcoming rugby world cup. Engurland dont stand a cats chance in hell with the old git Lawrants DeDonkeio AKA "one man down" as captain BUT France WILL be in the final 'cos it's their stinkin country and corruption rules, viva le suit.

I suppose it will all depend on how many girls blouse sunday school rugby referee's the southern homosphere brings with their shiny overworked whistles and gay boy looks.

Ireland or Scotland will face France in the final and neither will take the dive

BRING IT ON!

Deluded fool

off to bed said....
    Onwards Binky

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Mc
      Deluded fool

off to bed said....

Yup this is Scotland in a world cup so delusion is deffo part of the game but I got my tickets for both Murrayfield games and I will be there when we gub New Zealand.

How many games you going to or are they all past your bedtime?

Comment

Already been told by an insider that Scotland will be playing a B side & keeping the best players for the final group match against Italy. Problem is, NZ will probably play a B side too & still thrash Scotland!

Comment

Ok I submit.....NZ will get through pool B in 2nd place behind Scotland, all that means is we will have to gub them twice so no big deal

Ere go print.....

http://www.scottishrugby.org/shadomx...4&siteName=sru

Comment

I am saying zilch, I can see us loosing to the yanks on sat
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
              I am saying zilch, I can see us loosing to the yanks on sat

Behave! But you wont win any other pool A without reverting to kicking. Yes I rekon a penalty should = 1 point 'cos kicking is NOT rugby.

Scratch my eyes out, slap me with your handbag and call me a "demented fool" girly style but here are my predicted results of round one...

Pool A
              South Africa & Tonga.
              Pool B
              Australia & Wales.
              Pool C
              Scotland & NZ.
              Pool D
              FRANCE & Ireland.

Spot the missing UK team! FFS dump the donkey, England can do better (next time)

Comment

Working...
              X