Rudest Guy In The World!!!! Well I Think So

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Veggie Surfer
    Today, tescos car park, im parked up, filling my tank with veg, when what should i see but another fantastic 2-door burgundy 1992 Love machine surf.
    He parks 2 spaces from mine, and theres no way he didnt see my truck cos it dwarfed the two small cars either side of me.

Hes walking into the shop, so I says "Alright mate", to which he said "mmmm , hmmm". I thought maybe he hasnt put 2 and 2 together. So when he came out again i was on ma last bottle of tesco's cheapest rapeseed and said "nice vehicle you have there"(very cliche i know), "i havent seen many other 2 doors about".

To which he said nothing, but kept looking, so I said (not being one to give in) "how long have you had that one then? Shes nice". He just said "couple of years" and drove off.

Even if you didnt care you'd be civil wouldnt ya?
    Possibly the fact that you where filling your truck with cooking oil right in the middle of a car-park may have had something to do with his response? Maybe he thought you where a Gypsy or some other such undesirable person best avoided.
    Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

There's a curious pleasure to be derived from filling up with veg in Tescos car park. Highlight of my week! And I don't have a trace of Romany blood.

Comment

Originally posted by marky
        Those BURGENDIDY owners are all £%***
        OY! I've got 2 burgandiddy one's & I'd talk to you (if I every saw anybody from here about)

I've seen loads about in Halifax, but they don't care, some of them look at you if you've dropped out of a dogs Bottom!!

I've even got a stack of the calling cards behind the sun visor to stick on windscreens

Some people are just miserable
        Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Thing is, a lot of people don't have a passion for their vehicle like some folks on here. To them it's just another tool to shift stuff from A to B. It was the same when I had a VW campervan, some people would talk your ears off if they had the same model others didn't give a stuff!
          'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by coolsv650
            OY! I've got 2 burgandiddy one's & I'd talk to you (if I every saw anybody from here about)

I've seen loads about in Halifax, but they don't care, some of them look at you if you've dropped out of a dogs Bottom!!

I've even got a stack of the calling cards behind the sun visor to stick on windscreens

Some people are just miserable
            Those IGNORANT PEOPLE will be spending plenty of Money on SERVICING & REPAIRS so its there LOSS
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Absolutely!!! Ive spent hours and hours implementing repairs that would have baffled me before and yota would be gettin ma readies before the innevitable by by surf. Not the case
              Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Hey have ya stopped to think I may have nufink ti do with Tesco's or the Colour, or 2 doors but the fact ya being polite scared him !!!!!

There's always a Payback .... Ya just don't see em Comin !!!!
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

Don't kmention Tescos to me Just rattled the cage on another muddy forum about Tescos talk about handbags at 20 paces
                  www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

At least when I need a helping hand I know where to go & who to ask .....
                    Let em go to the RIP off Garages & find out th mistakes em selves !!!!
                    Happy Surfing

There's always a Payback .... Ya just won't see it Comin !!!!
                    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Veggie Surfer
                      Today, tescos car park, im parked up, filling my tank with veg, when what should i see but another fantastic 2-door burgundy 1992 Love machine surf.
                      He parks 2 spaces from mine, and theres no way he didnt see my truck cos it dwarfed the two small cars either side of me.

Hes walking into the shop, so I says "Alright mate", to which he said "mmmm , hmmm". I thought maybe he hasnt put 2 and 2 together. So when he came out again i was on ma last bottle of tesco's cheapest rapeseed and said "nice vehicle you have there"(very cliche i know), "i havent seen many other 2 doors about".

To which he said nothing, but kept looking, so I said (not being one to give in) "how long have you had that one then? Shes nice". He just said "couple of years" and drove off.

Even if you didnt care you'd be civil wouldnt ya?
                      no its something to do with the veg oil mate. when i tried filling up with veg in france i got told to leave the petrol station. she slammed my flap shut (lucky im not a woman) and shouted all these crazy french words and pointed at the exit. i understood NO NO NO though...
                      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Aye people still think its illegal, idiots.
                        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Working...
                        X