Surf Gardening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf Gardening

Ive done some weeding on my surf today. There was soil & mud all over the underside of my truck, so i spent all afternoon cleaning it. if i hadnt i would have had a mushroom farm on the go. also found the split in my outer cv joint lovely!
    The rad was also full of dirt at the bottom even though i have not been wading while offroading.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Originally posted by marky
    Ive done some weeding on my surf today. There was soil & mud all over the underside of my truck, so i spent all afternoon cleaning it. if i hadnt i would have had a mushroom farm on the go. also found the split in my outer cv joint lovely!
    The rad was also full of dirt at the bottom even though i have not been wading while offroading.
    sounds like your knee is on the mend Crawling under your motor
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
      sounds like your knee is on the mend Crawling under your motor
      i put it on my ramps it was like cleaning a monster truck with a 12" lift.
      i got out of it but had to get a neighbour to drive it down again.
      didnt want to scratch it with the ladders.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

I was under mine yesterday. It hasn't been seriously off road since November. The hollow chassis sections and cross members are full of lumps of chalk and clay. Guess a blasting with the hose will chase it out.
        Mind you I was looking at Buckingham Ford the other day. In my esimation the water should come at least to halfaway up the windscreen
        Glad the knee is on the mend.
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
        X