No announcement yet.

Scratch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if we lived closer to each other could do that with mop and G3 did a blokes focus last week scratched his boonet cleaning bird poo of it with kitchen sponge with the bit you clean pots and pans

Comment

Use T-cut carefully . If you have the white residue dont worry as you should always 'seal' the paintwork after using T-cut by using a 'top' polish such as Mer or Auto-Glym which will remove the residue .
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
        Use T-cut carefully . If you have the white residue dont worry as you should always 'seal' the paintwork after using T-cut by using a 'top' polish such as Mer or Auto-Glym which will remove the residue .
        Thanks for that will try it tomorrow.

Comment

Hi - hope you had a good holiday BTW - any news on the return of the cash????
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
            Hi - hope you had a good holiday BTW - any news on the return of the cash????
            No not yet , the police are supposed to be ringing me tomorrow. Also had a message on my phone when i got back from the boss from the garage saying i should be gratefull i got some off it back and i am making a fuss about nothing. The difference is £100 is nothing to him but alot to me not very pleased with his attitude . The police got hold off him and made him cooperate in the end. Had a great weekend tho so all is good. You should off come up u were only half an hour away.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy
              No not yet , the police are supposed to be ringing me tomorrow. Also had a message on my phone when i got back from the boss from the garage saying i should be gratefull i got some off it back and i am making a fuss about nothing. The difference is £100 is nothing to him but alot to me not very pleased with his attitude . The police got hold off him and made him cooperate in the end. Had a great weekend tho so all is good. You should off come up u were only half an hour away.
              hope you get it sorted, and that mardy ass in the garage gets put away, for anything, and for being a miserable old sod!!!!

Where did you go???

Comment

hope you get it sorted, and that mardy ass in the garage gets put away, for anything, and for being a miserable old sod!!!!

Where did you go???
                Blackpool.

Comment

what would of been the point seeing you were'nt there over the weekend
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
                    what would of been the point seeing you were'nt there over the weekend

Comment

Blackpool.
                      Aha!!!

Is that 30 mins from Manchester????

I went to Tatton Park and saw 1 day old piglets.....aahhhhhhh

Comment

I assumed u were in manchester for the weekend and us in blackpool. Only about half hour away. Unless im just barking up the wrong tree and just dont get the bl00dy joke.

Comment

Aha!!!

Thats right we past that on the way back down , geoff said there was a show on this weekend , what was it like.

Comment

Thats right we past that on the way back down , geoff said there was a show on this weekend , what was it like.
                            There was a BMW show, that I didn't bother with - didn't really need to be surrounded by $$$$$$s who feel the need to drive everywhere in the outside lane, with their fog lights on and never indicate (and yes, the guys that drove out did have their front fogs on....)

There was also a Porsche show - which must have been VERY well hidden - couldn't find that, and a (not so much) fun fair and the piggies!!!!!!

Comment

Aha!!!

You could have had your DINNER here mate
                              And seen my mates Ford Mustang complete with SHELBY Engine
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                              (")_(")

Comment

Sounds as tho u would off been better off going on up the M6 and doing the Doctor Who weekend if you like that kind off thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X