Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MudSurfer
    Eh - Calm down up there......

I will - I'll ping him and ask if he can fit it in....God - keep your hair on man!!
    We are all glad you've seen the Light
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
      and i'll take your good looking at and raise you a sigh and hhhhmmmmm

I'll take your 'sigh and hhhhmmmmm' and raise you a 'suck air over bottom teeth and add a - that's gonna cost you guv...'
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

I'll take your 'sigh and hhhhmmmmm' and raise you a 'suck air over bottom teeth and add a - that's gonna cost you guv...'
        and i'll take your 'suck air over bottom teeth and add a - that's gonna cost you guv...' and raise you scratch the head and dig the crotch and a hhhhhmmmmm
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

and i'll take your 'suck air over bottom teeth and add a - that's gonna cost you guv...' and raise you scratch the head and dig the crotch and a hhhhhmmmmm

Comment

So are you any closer now to finding the cause of the problem then if not then its uuuuuuummmmmmmm gonna be exspensive
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

So are you any closer now to finding the cause of the problem then if not then its uuuuuuummmmmmmm gonna be exspensive

No idea - need to have Tony look at it.....but can't get anything done before the weekend, other than the bearing and UJs, diff oil, ATF and have them check the crank thingy and the gearbox mount...

Comment

I'll see your "scratch the head and dig the crotch and a hhhhhmmmmm" and raise you one "cant get the parts mate, they're feckin imports innit"
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                  I'll see your "scratch the head and dig the crotch and a hhhhhmmmmm" and raise you one "cant get the parts mate, they're feckin imports innit"

I'll see your "cant get the parts mate, they're feckin imports innit" and raise you a 'that's an oil cooler, not the air con, they come with that oil cooler as standard, they all do....'

Comment

Working...
                  X