yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drove an 03 plate landrover disco td5 today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drove an 03 plate landrover disco td5 today!

Could not beleive how vague and poor it was! It didnt corner until the wheel was half way round, it felt cumbersome and slow. Imprecise control, $$$$ clutch, heavy steering, e.t.c. The only thing i liked was the brakes. Seats where hard and uncomfortable.

How do they get away with that? and as for offroad: a litle gravel and your stuck!!!!!

Got back in surf and although it is 12 years older it was far better to drive.

Landy only done 30,000 miles aswell.

Oh and notice anything different, something blue?
    Without Surf And Unhappy

So COME ON TELL the forum WHYyou where driving a disco
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Friend of mine selling it and didnt have confidence to go around marketing it! Cost him £30,000 new and is worth £8,200 now. SHOCKING!!!! Only goes to prove i made the right choice.
      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by Veggie Surfer
        Friend of mine selling it and didnt have confidence to go around marketing it! Cost him £30,000 new and is worth £8,200 now. SHOCKING!!!! Only goes to prove i made the right choice.
        OK 3 hail mary's and wash your surf as a punishment and you will be saved my son
        Pops

Comment

Do I not get absolved for offroading it without permission? and putting some, all be it small but definite scratches on it?

EVEN LANDROVER WOULDNT GIVE HIM A PRICE, THEY DONT WANT EM!
          Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Could not beleive how vague and poor it was! It didnt corner until the wheel was half way round, it felt cumbersome and slow. Imprecise control, $$$$ clutch, heavy steering, e.t.c. The only thing i liked was the brakes. Seats where hard and uncomfortable.

How do they get away with that? and as for offroad: a litle gravel and your stuck!!!!!

Got back in surf and although it is 12 years older it was far better to drive.

Landy only done 30,000 miles aswell.

Oh and notice anything different, something blue?
            Now you can wear that star with pride
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Do I not get absolved for offroading it without permission? and putting some, all be it small but definite scratches on it?

EVEN LANDROVER WOULDNT GIVE HIM A PRICE, THEY DONT WANT EM!
              you little
              Pops

Comment

Oh yes, forgive me oh forum members for my moment of misguidedness in driving a land rover. It wont happen again. he he
                Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Off to the shops, see you later fella's, and of course (after my little mistake) Ladies.
                  Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Mmm nice blue star

That's a lot of depreciation, you'd get a couple or three real nice surfs for £21,800
                    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
                      Mmm nice blue star

That's a lot of depreciation, you'd get a couple or three real nice surfs for £21,800
                      only if your a hairdresser or if your not you can get a fleet of 2nd gens
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
                        only if your a hairdresser or if your not you can get a fleet of 2nd gens

I'd go the fleet of 2nd gens
                        Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Off to the shops, see you later fella's, and of course (after my little mistake) Ladies.

Well theres a first...........
                          How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Guys about cryin at those losses. Oh well, i did tell him to think twice about landying again.
                            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

My 300tdi ES was just the same. New mega money! had service papers for well over £11,000 worth of parts. I paid under market value for it.

Good on fuel, comfortable. Thats about it! Not very pretty. the ES was loaded with lil electro gizmos which were great

Comment

Working...
                              X