Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ stormforce and pirate storm

thanks for the laning and all the help/advice
    left bodmin 10 am landed home at 8 pm 362 miles loads of diesel and traffic jams
    can tell im back home coz it colder up here and its bl00dy raining
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Originally posted by john.sally
    thanks for the laning and all the help/advice
    left bodmin 10 am landed home at 8 pm 362 miles loads of diesel and traffic jams
    can tell im back home coz it colder up here and its bl00dy raining
    it was a pleasure meeting up with you and the family John.While Will ain't got no internet at the mo i can extract the urine a bit more now...lol.
    It was a good job Will wasn't guiding you back cause you'll still be driving now.At least you got to see the beach he took you to tho although you never got much time to enjoy it
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce
      it was a pleasure meeting up with you and the family John.While Will ain't got no internet at the mo i can extract the urine a bit more now...lol.
      It was a good job Will wasn't guiding you back cause you'll still be driving now.At least you got to see the beach he took you to tho although you never got much time to enjoy it
      he found his way to the pub that night for 8 pm ok only prob was i was as sick as a dog and couldnt drink or hold a good conversation so wil and sal had to do the drinking and talking.

Comment

he found his way to the pub that night for 8 pm ok only prob was i was as sick as a dog and couldnt drink or hold a good conversation so wil and sal had to do the drinking and talking.
        He probably went straight there from leaving us just so he got there ok in time..
        Well Will is good at talking tho.Glad you enjoyed yourselves anyway
        Did you inhale to much of our Cornish dust following me or was it the fumes blowing in of the veg oil..

Comment

He probably went straight there from leaving us just so he got there ok in time..
          Well Will is good at talking tho.Glad you enjoyed yourselves anyway
          Did you inhale to much of our Cornish dust following me or was it the fumes blowing in of the veg oil..
          i put it down to to many pasties, i was supposed to go round to wils yesterday for a cuppa but was to unwell so when u see him appologise for me

Comment

i put it down to to many pasties, i was supposed to go round to wils yesterday for a cuppa but was to unwell so when u see him appologise for me
            yea i will do John.he is coming over on thursday as 3 or 4 of us are going to set up the off road course for saturday and then go and cut a tree down thats blocking a byway so we can do it on Sunday

Comment

yea i will do John.he is coming over on thursday as 3 or 4 of us are going to set up the off road course for saturday and then go and cut a tree down thats blocking a byway so we can do it on Sunday
              shame my hols down there wearnt a week later still all you going will enjoy, thanks again Richard

Comment

shame my hols down there wearnt a week later still all you going will enjoy, thanks again Richard
                no probs.like i said you can always do next year

Comment

will consider it for next year

Comment

Working...
                  X