scalextric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scalextric

am i the only kid out there.who else owns a scalextric set.its not very often i get to set the track up and have a play, but we went over to a mates house the other day and decided to bring the scalextric set over,he owns a set too so we put them both together and ended up with a track that was about 20 foot long and eight foot wide with two crossover points and a few bridges. and also hooked it up to the pc to get some lap times in.had a whale of a time six hours later it was very dark ,but the cars we were racing had head and tail lights so it just added to the fun.so come on own up who else has a set.
    www.overfab.uk

Me, got 2 The simpsons micro and a rally sportx3 with a scooby and peugeot. Have also got a GT40, a focus, a mitsubishi, a formula 1 type car with a broken rear wing and a bmw mini. Are we kids or what.
    Working at last.......

Comment

I must confess, its only 4 months since i gave mine away to a little lad round the corner. It consisted of 2 suitcase's full of track, 15 car's, minni's, F1 JPS etc.
      Had some great times with that over the years. Not good when you get a few mates round for a drink, get bladed then get on the track. lol. not good at all!!
      But yes, great fun.

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
        am i the only kid out there.who else owns a scalextric set.its not very often i get to set the track up and have a play, but we went over to a mates house the other day and decided to bring the scalextric set over,he owns a set too so we put them both together and ended up with a track that was about 20 foot long and eight foot wide with two crossover points and a few bridges. and also hooked it up to the pc to get some lap times in.had a whale of a time six hours later it was very dark ,but the cars we were racing had head and tail lights so it just added to the fun.so come on own up who else has a set.
        I've got PILES of track here! I might be tempted to give it to you if we can come to some arrangement regarding sliders and shiny bits
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
          I've got PILES of track here! I might be tempted to give it to you if we can come to some arrangement regarding sliders and shiny bits
          Well if you wait till the winter with all the ice i will show you how to slide in shoes, as for the shiny bits i will ask the wife if she can teach you how to use polish.
          Working at last.......

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
            might do but what track is it.classic or sports track.i needs to be sports track.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by LURCH
              Me, got 2 The simpsons micro and a rally sportx3 with a scooby and peugeot. Have also got a GT40, a focus, a mitsubishi, a formula 1 type car with a broken rear wing and a bmw mini. Are we kids or what.
              yea its great being a kid theses days.im just bidding for a few more cars on eblag now.this one
              http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CARRERA-C27155...QQcmdZViewItem
              and theses three.
              http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CARRERA-20222-...QQcmdZViewItem
              http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CARRERA-20223-...QQcmdZViewItem
              http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CARRERA-20224-...QQcmdZViewItem
              Last edited by surfenstein; 31 August 2007, 19:14.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Three of them i got free for joining the scalextric cub, but they have stopped doing that now i think, the other 2 i got from a car boot sale for a fiver each.
                Working at last.......

Comment

Weve got Mighty METROS & the Simpson one
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                  (")_(")

Comment

I really like that mustang, don't worry mark i wont bid on it, cant afford it this month still paying off repairs on the truck and its my eldest boys birthday too.
                    Working at last.......

Comment

We're all BIG KIDS on here
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                      (")_(")

Comment

Right my list of r/c toys, 8 cars/trucks (some of which are the cheepy ones), a hovercraft and a real cheap helicopter. I want a better helicopter one day. Oh and the mrs is hopefully getting me the homersapien robot for Christmas (sorry).
                        Working at last.......

Comment

Originally posted by LURCH
                          Right my list of r/c toys, 8 cars/trucks (some of which are the cheepy ones), a hovercraft and a real cheap helicopter. I want a better helicopter one day. Oh and the mrs is hopefully getting me the homersapien robot for Christmas (sorry).
                          toys ive got lots of them there all safely placed on a big shelving unit out of harms way. LURCH
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

might do but what track is it.classic or sports track.i needs to be sports track.
                            Not sure what the difference is, but it's pretty old so probably classic. Oh well...
                            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

toys ive got lots of them there all safely placed on a big shelving unit out of harms way. LURCH
                              Sorry just been sorting out a big bone and a big juicy steak for Kira.
                              Working at last.......

Comment

Working...
                              X