Uploading pictures???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading pictures???

Hi gang, i want to upload pictures to share with you all.....but, it says my pictures are too big!!! How do i reduce the size of them, and make sure they are auto loaded rather than people having to download to open?
    Any suggestions?

Smiler

If you have photo editing software, look for an option to "resize". If you use this to reduce the pictures by about 50% you will usually find that they are tiny in Kb's. Anything around 20-30Kbs shoulds be more than sufficient to upload to here.

Oh, and when you resize, save it as a different file name so as to keep the original photo full sized.
    Mike G

Comment

Originally posted by Smiler
      Hi gang, i want to upload pictures to share with you all.....but, it says my pictures are too big!!! How do i reduce the size of them, and make sure they are auto loaded rather than people having to download to open?
      Any suggestions?

Smiler
      Reduce the size in Photoshop or similar photo editing programme.
      Trust your Hound.

Comment

it easier to use something like Photobucket which will resize them for you and you can link directly to them like this

There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can the inventor of the Surf Dip please step forward....
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
            Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!
            on the side steps
            There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer
              Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can the inventor of the Surf Dip please step forward....
              Can i just say,yes thats me in the picture,but it wasn't me drivin'
              Gave Stumpy a shot and he found a large hole at the end of the mud pit. I did get stuck there the last time though!!!!!!!!!!!

www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

smiffy i think your gonna need waders for that one.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                X