thank you all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank you all

just in case i've not said it before,tony n ,woodzie,bushwacker ,woodzie and especially surfenstein and shirlster(and all others), thank you so much for indulging me and giving your time and patience on my behalf. we have good rants on this forum regarding the way that society seems to be going to the dogs.it therefore seems apt that a large group of people who share ,off all things a penchant for a particular model of car,should be so giving.it is this spirit of kinship, helpfullness and community that is so lacking in society today and for this i sincerely thank you all

the poomeister
    Non intercooled nothing.

Awwwww... I'm filling up here...

(Filling up is something you tend to do a lot owning one of these things!)
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
      just in case i've not said it before,tony n ,woodzie,bushwacker ,woodzie and especially surfenstein and shirlster(and all others), thank you so much for indulging me and giving your time and patience on my behalf. we have good rants on this forum regarding the way that society seems to be going to the dogs.it therefore seems apt that a large group of people who share ,off all things a penchant for a particular model of car,should be so giving.it is this spirit of kinship, helpfullness and community that is so lacking in society today and for this i sincerely thank you all

the poomeister
      Well said that Man !
      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
        Awwwww... I'm filling up here...

(Filling up is something you tend to do a lot owning one of these things!)
        3 tanks a week me!!!

good job i get the 40p amile or i would be seriously skint and even more emotional
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

3 tanks a week me!!!

good job i get the 40p amile or i would be seriously skint and even more emotional
          My truck's been relegated from daily driver duties, squeaky is a little more economical to use.
          Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
            My truck's been relegated from daily driver duties, squeaky is a little more economical to use.
            just remember to tell it that you love it every so often mate

and if it starts to feel really left out chuck a handful of mud at it,that should make it feel better!!
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

just remember to tell it that you love it every so often mate

and if it starts to feel really left out chuck a handful of mud at it,that should make it feel better!!
              It's still covered in mud from Ladies day, and dust from Leeds festival. Keep meaning to put my stickers on it, but that would mean cleaning an area of paintwork. And as for squeaky that's not been washed in ages, and the interior resembles a motorised wheelie bin for the amount of rubbish in it.
              Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos
                It's still covered in mud from Ladies day, and dust from Leeds festival. Keep meaning to put my stickers on it, but that would mean cleaning an area of paintwork. And as for squeaky that's not been washed in ages, and the interior resembles a motorised wheelie bin for the amount of rubbish in it.
                sounds like asurf not to far from me at the mo

its quite an "organic experience
                Last edited by gwh200; 30 August 2007, 15:16.
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

anyone seen my fags, i put them down here somewhere?
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

aw,cheers graham.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
                      aw,cheers graham.
                      dont be sad BE HAPPY,i really do though appreciate all advice ,help, offers of manual labour,standing just far enough away from the stein so it doesn't bite me,comparing woodzies haircut to pictures of him with a VERY full head of hair,having my avatar changed at th "other" place to a gay latino , having the pi$$ taken and taking it in return,in fact lots of little things that make this surf "community" great,the way people deeply sympathise over the loss of a loved one,be it man or beast, with words of comfort. there are many things wrong in the world today,but if everyone showed a little more of what happens here then perhaps it would be just that little bit brighter
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

dont be sad BE HAPPY,i really do though appreciate all advice ,help, offers of manual labour,standing just far enough away from the stein so it doesn't bite me,comparing woodzies haircut to pictures of him with a VERY full head of hair,having my avatar changed at th "other" place to a gay latino , having the pi$$ taken and taking it in return,in fact lots of little things that make this surf "community" great,the way people deeply sympathise over the loss of a loved one,be it man or beast, with words of comfort. there are many things wrong in the world today,but if everyone showed a little more of what happens here then perhaps it would be just that little bit brighter
                        im relatively new to this site only been here a couple of years,and as my mrs will tell you,im always on here and it does get to her a bit,but then she joined a short while ago and i think she is just as addicted to it as me now.were all one big happy family here and if you cant help a fellow surfer out thats in distress then what can you do.?? this is what its all about,there may come a time when i will need help clearing out me drains and i know just the man for the job.WOODZIE.hehehehehehehe
                        www.overfab.uk

Comment

im relatively new to this site only been here a couple of years,and as my mrs will tell you,im always on here and it does get to her a bit,but then she joined a short while ago and i think she is just as addicted to it as me now.were all one big happy family here and if you cant help a fellow surfer out thats in distress then what can you do.?? this is what its all about,there may come a time when i will need help clearing out me drains and i know just the man for the job.WOODZIE.hehehehehehehe
                          just wait till his hair grows again he will make an excellent drain buster
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I little bit of plastic and boom clear drains .......No House
                            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                              I little bit of plastic and boom clear drains .......No House
                              you were only supposed to blow the bl00dy doors off.
                              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X