On myway home.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On myway home.....

I was following a flat bed Artic with one of those twin tracked Swiss army things on the trailer, anyway the trailer was crabbing along, the tractor unit was struggling to keep going, when another vehicle came the other way he had to pull that far over the rear wheels were nearly on the verge and throwing up all types of sh1t, tried blowing horn but he took no bl00dy notice at all the tw4t, and it took ages till i found a safe place to over take. I think he was on his way to the Dorset steam fair, i'm going there Saturday and if i see him will give him a right mouthful. Thats my rant for the day, just don't ask me about work cos the swear word censor will go into meltdown and the site will crash again.
    Working at last.......

Originally posted by LURCH
    I was following a flat bed Artic with one of those twin tracked Swiss army things on the trailer, anyway the trailer was crabbing along, the tractor unit was struggling to keep going, when another vehicle came the other way he had to pull that far over the rear wheels were nearly on the verge and throwing up all types of sh1t, tried blowing horn but he took no bl00dy notice at all the tw4t, and it took ages till i found a safe place to over take. I think he was on his way to the Dorset steam fair, i'm going there Saturday and if i see him will give him a right mouthful. Thats my rant for the day, just don't ask me about work cos the swear word censor will go into meltdown and the site will crash again.
    Don't ask him about work ..........

He left it all for me as usual
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

What do you all do for a living?
      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
        What do you all do for a living?
        i would of though that was obvious .THEY BREAK THINGS.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
          Don't ask him about work ..........

He left it all for me as usual
          You had nothing to do (except possibly tidy up), just drink coffee all shift, as usual.
          Working at last.......

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
            i would of though that was obvious .THEY BREAK THINGS.
            WE dont break things, its a case of the company saving money and all the machinery and tooling wear out about 10000000 times quicker than they should do and then try to stitch up there staff for working there nuts off trying to bodge everything just to keep the sh1t going, the management are just trying to cover there arses cos we got a new md.
            We make plastic components for the automotive trade.
            Working at last.......

Comment

We make plastic components for the automotive trade.

So you make 3rd gen body shells? ....
              Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
                So you make 3rd gen body shells? ....
                I wish, then i could borrow a few and sell them on here.
                Working at last.......

Comment

I wish, then i could borrow a few and sell them on here.
                  lurch is a surf discombobulater,he tests things till they break,snap,flood or die screaming

(but no surfs were harmed during the making of this thread)

Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

so, a lorry was travelling slowly and pulled over for a car to pass in the other direction....

what was the problem??
                    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

You had nothing to do (except possibly tidy up), just drink coffee all shift, as usual.
                      It all went tits up about 5 minuets after you left ..........Oh an the great flood
                      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                      X