Who's got two then?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's got two then?

Currently gathering info/pics for my next project which is a second fuel/veg tank so if you guys who've fitted a second one have any pics/info youd like to share, especialy a build, that'll be nice, been doing the searches and definatly dont intend going for the mega money taylor made jobs, came across a post (forget the guys name) where a shogun tank was fitted where the spare was, and as our breakers have a couple of pajero's (tanks got to be the same), also going to look at heating the fuel lines ect and fitting a coil in the tank, got a lot of reading to do on used oil, filtering etc, problem is the pictures have dissapered from old posts,
    Basicly i've got it in mind what i want to do but looking at other's set ups certainly wont hurt, always open to ideas,
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Peter 4Runner has on his 3rd gen, really nice setup
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Cheers Andy

Come on guys, dont be shy, lets have a look!
      "Dust" posted some usefull links on heating the lines/tank etc but as useual there all in the USA, dont we make anything anymore?

Comment

Have a look here

http://www.toyotasurf.asn.au/techsite/body.htm

there's several DIY fuel tank jobbies
        Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

I have a twin set up.. I took some pics a while ago but there where not very clear. When I get my lazy ass outa bed I will take some pics for you.
          -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

Cheer's Jason,
            Had a look at the aus sit stuff Andy, and like i say i've a good idea of what i want to do but it's always good to see the the results of other peoples set up's,

Comment

Damn.. I knew there was something I had to do today... it slipped my mind and im away for 2 days now, but I will get them taken for you over the weekend..
              -=I swear to drunk I'm not god=-

Comment

Working...
              X