Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Just a quick introduction, my name is Dale and I have recently bought my first Hilux Surf, an SSR-G 2.4.

Enjoying the vehicle very much and looking forward to a long and hopefully not too troublesome time with it.

Cheers

Dale

Welcome
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by rockdrill
      Just a quick introduction, my name is Dale and I have recently bought my first Hilux Surf, an SSR-G 2.4.

Enjoying the vehicle very much and looking forward to a long and hopefully not too troublesome time with it.

Cheers

Dale
      Hiya Dale welcome to the home of insane surfers and to another cornish surfer.There are a few of us from down this end of the county so any help or anything then just give us a shout.
      If you want to meet a few of us and see what mods you can do to your truck then why not join us in 2 weeks time for a w/end of fun here in Camborne
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Hello mate!

What colour did you get?

Planning any offroad?

Now get on an do some searching on Lift kits Muahahahaha

Comment

hi dale welcome to site
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

hi dale welcome to the surf emporium of pleasure.theres only one prob at the mo.

www.overfab.uk

Comment

Welcome to the nut house ......Just watch out for the squirrels
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

looking forward to a long and hopefully not too troublesome time with it.

Cheers

Dale [/QUOTE]

Hehe Dream on,
                Welcome mate, post some pics! (unless its burgundy, seen that one)
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                  looking forward to a long and hopefully not too troublesome time with it.

Cheers

Dale
                  Hehe Dream on,
                  Welcome mate, post some pics! (unless its burgundy, seen that one) [/quote]

welcome old chap, hope it is bugundy,then life cant be sweeter
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Welcome Dale - you'll find a lot of people on here with loads on knowledge about Surfs, and then there's me! I just get mine dirty and ask dumb questions when things stop working....
                    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Hello and welcome Dale.

If you need something sorted Or you have any ideas for things then you've signed up to the right place....AND DON'T FORGET WE ALL LOVE PIC'S

Cheers
                      Paul

Comment

Yo Dale. YAY, someone to wave to now when i drive into town. I live in Mabe. I have a BURGUNDY over GREY with 3 inch lift. Its got a blue mini C.B ariel on the roof. Number plate, K405. No rear mudflaps and always dirty. I have an orange star forum sticker in the top right of my windscreen. So if u do see me waving, flash ur lights, give me a toot. See u next week for SRTTS.
                        Last edited by BEAST; 28 August 2007, 20:20.

Comment

Hi Guys,
                          Thanks for the welcome.

My Surf is grey:

Rod, in terms of offroading, nothing too serious in this vehicle - it is my main day to day vehicle now and gets used for going to work and my leisure pursuits. Won't be adding a lift kit as one of the reasons I bought it is because my mum is disabled, so I can take her out out with her wheelchair and my bits and pieces (surfboards or whatever) plus my girlfriend and her kids, something I couldn't do in my old Astra.

If I need to go offroading in anywhere a bit muckier then my old SJ413 lwb pick up with 3" lift would be my weapon of choice.

Stormforce - does your Surf happen to have a lift kit on it? Reason I ask is on Friday I was in Camborne and as I was waiting at the junction of Roskear Road and Roskear Street I saw a smart looking lifted Surf and got a wave from its driver.

Clayton - will keep a look out for you, I commute from Falmouth to my office out at Wheal Jane mon-fri so if you head that way you will most likely see me.

By the way SRTTS - what, where and when?

Dale

Comment

Hello Nice truck now get it lifted.
                            Steve.
                            monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Hiya Dale.Yea that was me, i always tend to wave or stick my hand up to other owners.You can always bring your suki if you dont want to use your surf for off roading and you'll still be made welcome.
                              The SRTTS is the 7th 8th and 9th of sept.we are all meeting up and get to the farm campsite at about 3pm and have bbq and beers and on the saturday is off roading day,a good course for the surf and non damaging unless you do something stupid that is and then off to a local pub in the evening for a meal and back to site for more beers.On sunday some laning around the St just area and back to Praze.Look forward to meeting you if you can make it even just for the daily events

Originally posted by rockdrill
                              Hi Guys,
                              Thanks for the welcome.

My Surf is grey:

Rod, in terms of offroading, nothing too serious in this vehicle - it is my main day to day vehicle now and gets used for going to work and my leisure pursuits. Won't be adding a lift kit as one of the reasons I bought it is because my mum is disabled, so I can take her out out with her wheelchair and my bits and pieces (surfboards or whatever) plus my girlfriend and her kids, something I couldn't do in my old Astra.

If I need to go offroading in anywhere a bit muckier then my old SJ413 lwb pick up with 3" lift would be my weapon of choice.

Stormforce - does your Surf happen to have a lift kit on it? Reason I ask is on Friday I was in Camborne and as I was waiting at the junction of Roskear Road and Roskear Street I saw a smart looking lifted Surf and got a wave from its driver.

Clayton - will keep a look out for you, I commute from Falmouth to my office out at Wheal Jane mon-fri so if you head that way you will most likely see me.

By the way SRTTS - what, where and when?

Dale
                              Last edited by stormforce; 29 August 2007, 11:44.
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                              X