Carling Weekend Festival Leeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carling Weekend Festival Leeds

Did anyone else on here go to it? Just got home from spending 5 days camping in a field in not the most santiary of conditions. Smell and look like a dead animal. Will post up some pics after I get them developed and censored. Off for a shower now and some proper food.
    Hold my beer and watch this

Originally posted by captain_chaos
    Did anyone else on here go to it? Just got home from spending 5 days camping in a field in not the most santiary of conditions. Smell and look like a dead animal. Will post up some pics after I get them developed and censored. Off for a shower now and some proper food.
    Send me the uncensored ones
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
      Send me the uncensored ones
      ditto... (not the fat bird)... erm...

^what he said^
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Oh to be young again did loads of festivals when younger but all seems to much agro now and cost a lot more ! oh well at least I still have the memorys (just )

P.S forgot to say can I have the uncensored pics as well
        Last edited by John McC; 27 August 2007, 21:15.

Comment

well just had a long shower, spent $$$$$$ ages washing purple and orange hair dye out of my hair. Most of the pics of me are of me dressed in a blue overalls and hockey mask, Jason Voorhees. Looked rather scary

Comment

I was there. Parked in white field, camped in orange. There was a black 3rd gen onsite parked in a service road - presumably belonging to a staff member. Saw a burgundy 2nd gen parked up near the white campsite manager's caravan.... wasn't yours was it?

Comment

My daughter was there all weekend. Her boyfriends mate plays in the pigeon detectives so she got a backstage pass and met a couple of the kaisers too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                I was there. Parked in white field, camped in orange. There was a black 3rd gen onsite parked in a service road - presumably belonging to a staff member. Saw a burgundy 2nd gen parked up near the white campsite manager's caravan.... wasn't yours was it?
                Was camped in green site, parked near temple gate entrance. Saw burgundy 2nd gen post facelift drive through the site, plus there was a pre-facelift 2nd gen parked in the main arena next to one of the many burger vans. My burgundy 2nd gen is curnetly rather dirty and my friends plus other people at the festival chose to write on it in the dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Leodis
                  My daughter was there all weekend. Her boyfriends mate plays in the pigeon detectives so she got a backstage pass and met a couple of the kaisers too.
                  The Kaisers weren't booked to play, they played under the name of another band.

Comment

The Kaisers weren't booked to play, they played under the name of another band.
                    Thats right they played as Hooks for Hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Leodis
                      Thats right they played as Hooks for Hands.
                      didn't mind missing them too much though, Billy Talent and Lost Prophets were amazing

Comment

Working...
                      X