yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know where I can find some designated offroading near blairgowrie in scotland?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know where I can find some designated offroading near blairgowrie in scotland?

Getting bored just diving into farms when farmer turns his back, cant seem to find any info on a purposed area near here.

Remember Scotland is massive and takes 6 hrs to drive the length of it, I would love to find somewhere within 60 miles or so.

Any clues?

Oh and i know of Drumclog, a bit far for regular trips.
    Thanks again
    Without Surf And Unhappy

nobody?
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

You live there - you tell us....

I've looked on Memory Map and can't see anything that sticks out - nor any decent looking lanes - looks like you'll have to move mate!
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by Veggie Surfer
        nobody?
        This place.??? It must be closer to you

http://www.glentarkie.co.uk/

Bogus
        Сви можемо

Comment

SUPERB cheers Bogus, your alot more help than mudsurfer :-), thats only 40 miles away, chuffed with that. Heading down this weekend, and ill let you know how it was with a few pics n stuff.

Thanks alot
          Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

join the tay 4x4 club http://www.tay4x4.talktalk.net/ there next outing is at calander farm perthshire on the 30 of september

Comment

drumclog must be less than 60 mile away.

i'll give you a shout the next time we are going.

i dont think glentarkie does pay and play days anymore, i thought that it was a yearly membership that you had to pay. maybe worth checking before you go.

cheers scotty

Comment

Drumclog is 107 miles away. Thanks ill join that site and yes, it is a yearly fee with the other one £150 no limits access
                Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Working...
                X