What should i do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should i do?

Think i've got seen off with this dam wheel carrier, i've had no replys to my emails (three of em) to the seller and the mobile no is switched off, the guy said he'd refund me if the carrier had'nt turned up this (last) week, not sure what to do, should i go for the ebay dispute thing, never done it before, paid by cheque BTW, lousey ba$tard's put me right off ebay, the pi$$er is i actually paid the bloke three quid over my winning bid as he'd said he'd ship if it reached £40, i won it at £37 but give him the 40 anyway, (plus the £15 shipping as well) thats what you get for being a good hearted (mug) person,
    I could cheerfully kick the ***** teeth in,
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

go the ebay route and give the sh1tster neg feedback aswell
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Cheer's Rich, yes i think i'll have to, i given him plenty of time to respond, i'm begineing to think my original suspiction was right, there was'nt any courier in the first place and wound'be be surprised if this wheel bracket did'nt come up for sale again, prob did'nt fetch as much as he thought it was going to, i dont know , dont half hack ya off dont it,

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
        Cheer's Rich, yes i think i'll have to, i given him plenty of time to respond, i'm begineing to think my original suspiction was right, there was'nt any courier in the first place and wound'be be surprised if this wheel bracket did'nt come up for sale again, prob did'nt fetch as much as he thought it was going to, i dont know , dont half hack ya off dont it,
        yea it does.see what ebay have to say about it.Has he cashed the cheque yet i presume he has,so at least you got some proof he has had his money

Comment

I got conned on ebay once... got a faulty MP3 player, only had to last me two hours for a ferry crossing, didnt last 5 minutes. His add was all "i will respond within 24 hours" an a whole load of promises. I contacted them 3 times, no responce. Left negative feedback and sorted! got a message saying "thank you please remove feedback negative" an all that shiz.

Told them, Give me my money an il take it from there.

Full refund!

never under estimate how much people HATE negative feedback!

Comment

Yep the cheque cleared so he's got the money ok, just done the ebay dispute wotnot so see what happens i'll neg him as well, feel like f**kin nukeing him never mind neg

Comment

Hi Ian, the best action is to report it to your local police force through their non emergency number.

I deal with lots of these, most of the time it just takes a phone call from us and the money gets returned asap.

You will need to show that the cheque cleared into his account and also the relevant ebay info, and spare about 30 mins for a statement!!

Good luck,

"Master you anger, before anger is your master!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dean K
                Hi Ian, the best action is to report it to your local police force through their non emergency number.

I deal with lots of these, most of the time it just takes a phone call from us and the money gets returned asap.

You will need to show that the cheque cleared into his account and also the relevant ebay info, and spare about 30 mins for a statement!!

Good luck,

So you do get friendly coppers then

Comment

hell many more coppers on here n we wont have to donate site will be rich

hmmm come to think of it it sounds a bit like ''a teachers leave us kids alone'' only it ''oi coppers leave our surfs alone''

Comment

Thanks Dean, did'nt think the police would be interested in matters like this,
                    thought it'd be more a case of it's your own bl00dy fault for buying an unseen item from a complete stranger which is what ebay ammounts to, it's nice to know tho, thanks,
                    I actually did try a little test along those lines though, i emailed the seller and said i'd had a word with a friend of mine who was a DI at havant police and he'd said their is an on going investigation into theft from courier firms, and if he let me have the name of his courier the guy would see if there was any link,
                    i thought if this sellers genuine he'll be only to happy to tell me the name of the courier he used, but he has'nt reply'd, so thinking there maybe was'nt a courier in the first place,
                    Anyway thanks for your advice, i'll give him the 10 days ebay allow and my bank statement should be in by then, and i'll give the police a call,

Comment

Just an update, got a reply from the bloke after starting the ebay dispute and it now seems the couriers have found the elusive wheel carrier and he's offered me a quick delivery or refund, gone for the delivery as i got outbid on the one yesterday, was going to start printing all related stuff out tonight for the visit to police stn,Thanks for your replys and advice on this matter guys

Comment

Just an update, got a reply from the bloke after starting the ebay dispute and it now seems the couriers have found the elusive wheel carrier and he's offered me a quick delivery or refund, gone for the delivery as i got outbid on the one yesterday, was going to start printing all related stuff out tonight for the visit to police stn,Thanks for your replys and advice on this matter guys
                        lets just hope you get it this time then Ian

Comment

Thanks Dean, did'nt think the police would be interested in matters like this,
                          thought it'd be more a case of it's your own bl00dy fault for buying an unseen item from a complete stranger which is what ebay ammounts to, it's nice to know tho, thanks,
                          I actually did try a little test along those lines though, i emailed the seller and said i'd had a word with a friend of mine who was a DI at havant police and he'd said their is an on going investigation into theft from courier firms, and if he let me have the name of his courier the guy would see if there was any link,
                          i thought if this sellers genuine he'll be only to happy to tell me the name of the courier he used, but he has'nt reply'd, so thinking there maybe was'nt a courier in the first place,
                          Anyway thanks for your advice, i'll give him the 10 days ebay allow and my bank statement should be in by then, and i'll give the police a call,
                          Ian - it's worth noting that a purchase from eBay is a legal contract, and it states that when you agree to buy, the seller has the same thing. They have to commit to sell to you too. Get your bank statement and follow Dean's advice - what is the sellers ID?????
                          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Cheer's Richard/Andy, i was'nt entirly sure how "leagle" ebay sales/purchase's were, and if it aint turned up within the 10 days i will be going to the police stn, my bank statement is due this week, the seller is edeals and at first seemd ok(ish) was'nt really overjoyed to have to courier it, emailed me to say cheque had cleared and they were picking it up fri (over two weeks ago) since then i had one other email saying he was trying to find what happened to it, so far fair enough, $hit happens, but since that (over a week) he's not reply'd to three emails until today and after i started the ebay dispute, he may well be entirly genuine but all it takes is a little comunication to stop ya thinking you've been $hagged,

Comment

Working...
                            X